Sign in to follow this  
Lane Ranger

Attention Two Piece Cultivator Attachment Owners !

Lane Ranger

Attention:   Two piece Cultivator Owners: 

We have contacted a Red Square member who  would be willing to make a lift piece for the two piece Wheel Horse Cultivator attachment.     Live4outdoors and I  both have these attachments but need a lift piece part.    If you review the manuals for the two piece cultivators on the Red Square site, there are three different part numbers for the list piece.   The  AC-67 -1960 to 1962 lift part is # 1949, the AC-673 is  1963 to 1964 -Part # 3777 and the AC-675 -1965 to 1967 lift part is # 5581.

We have been given measurements  but do not have an accurate drawing to make the lift part.

I am trying to determine if the measurements for the lift are all the same.

I am  fairly sure the AC-67 Part 1949 and AC-673 are the same  with the difference being holes for bolts to  secure to tractor in the AC-67 version and welded studs  for push pins in the AC-675 lift part.

The AC-675  lift part #5581 may slightly longer as I see it installed in the manual on a longer framed tractor.

This is the drawing I have made from measurements other members have provided for the lift part.

Attention:   Two piece Cultivator Owners: 

We have contacted a Red Square member who  would be willing to make a lift piece for the two piece Wheel Horse Cultivator attachment.     Live4outdoors and I  both have these attachments but need a lift piece part.    If you review the manuals for the two piece cultivators on the Red Square site, there are three different part numbers for the list piece.   The  AC-67 -1960 to 1962 lift part is # 1949, the AC-673 is  1963 to 1964 -Part # 3777 and the AC-675 -1965 to 1967 lift part is # 5581.

We have been given measurements  but do not have an accurate drawing to make the lift part.

I am trying to determine if the measurements for the lift are all the same.

I am  fairly sure the AC-67 Part 1949 and AC-673 are the same  with the difference being holes for bolts to  secure to tractor in the AC-67 version and welded studs  for push pins in the AC-675 lift part.

The AC-675  lift part #5581 may slightly longer (although I do not know this for certain and appears in the manual for this AC-675 cultivator to be same as AC-673) as I see it installed in the manual on a longer framed tractor.

This is the drawing I have made from measurements other members have provided for the lift part.

If you have a Two Piece Cultivator lift piece and can provide any insight into the actual measurements, a drawing, etc.  that would be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to buy a lift piece made for your two piece cultivator attachment , I believe the maker can do this with shipping cost from $30 to $35 for the lift piece. 

Thank you Red Square members!

post-339-0-89561400-1423868138_thumb.jpg