kthack657

I need some help

kthack657

Hi all,

I am looking to finish working on the next WHCC newsletter and am trying to get a few short topics for the Newsletter.  I want to get people excited about the upcoming show and what to expect.  If you have had a great experience at the show, please let me know.  I am not looking for anything long, or with a lot of pictures (not enough room)  but would like to get some neat stories.  I am looking for 200 to 250 words with up to 2 pictures.  Please keep in mind that the pictures will be in black and white and probably will not be that big...again sorry.  I also do sometimes have to do editing, but if we communicate on here I can send it to you and work with you to get the best version possible.  Thank you in advance for your help and cannot wait to see evryone at the big show this year.

Best regards,

Karen

kthack657

Really no takers, it is a chance to talk about your experience, and I only have one article for the newsletter, Please Please Please someone answer, I promise to make it quick easy and painless!!

JackC

I have always wanted to go but have never been and I never seen the news letter.

There are a lot of new members who know very little about the show.

We all look for sources for replacement parts.  

What about something on the vendors and the products they offer that will be at the show, decals, reproduction parts, custom hitches and hitch parts, etc?

If I bring tractors or attachments to show or trade what do I need to know?

How about some inputs from some of the collectors and what models they plan on bringing to the show?

How about a section on shops that do repair including engine rebuilding?

Maybe a section on some of the popular part sources.

Will there be any contests or judging to talk about, what categories, who are the judges?

How about a description of the physical layout of the show grounds including display areas, flea market areas, parking areas, rest areas, picnic areas, etc?

What are the available hotels and motels in the area, any special deals due to the show?

• Like 1

Theroundhousernr

It was our first time at the show last year for my girlfriend and I. Everyone was really nice and welcoming.  Found things I was having a hard time finding anywhere else for wheel horse (like my new snow cab). One of the funnier moments was a gentleman walking around with a huge bill board hanging around his neck saying half of a wheel horse suburban tractor for sale. Talk about targeting your audience.   Kyle

Yea what jack said. No one wants to hear me about my stories.... :ychain:

kthack657

thank you both for your input, sorry for not getting back to you both till now, long story short had an identity theft issue, so been busy dealing with that.  Jack, if you are a member of the Wheel Horse Collector's Club, you shoud get the newsletter, if not, I know they have a website and are on Facebook.  We always welcome new members.  The big show that we have is always the weekend after Father's Day in Central PA near Gettysburg!!