Brunner

value of a rear mounted tiller for 88 520-H

Brunner

My parents have a tiller that fits a 1988 520-H and they don't use it any more and we need to clean the garage up.  Just curious if it is worth anything or if I should just take it to the scrap yard.  Not many people up here in South Dakota run a Wheel Horse so I haven't had any luck selling it locally.  I would be willing to trade it for a snow blade and wheel weights or a snow blower.

slammer302

I would say it is worth something but location does have a lot to do with it and shipping a tiller is probably not cheap

bowtieguy

What is your asking price?....I have contacts that travel to NORTH DAKOTA....might be able to get it to Missouri for ya in a few months... :scratchead:

Brunner

I don't even know what they cost new.  Maybe $300 the way it sits.  I have all the pulleys but I don't think I have a belt.  I would need to look for that.

Forest Road

I had a guy drive to NJ from Pittsburgh for one. If you're willing to ship $400 shouldn't be hard to come by.

• Like 1

bmsgaffer

Depends on condition.

If you are willing to strap it to a pallet and take it to a Fastenal store, a buyer should be able to get that shipped for (usually much) less than $200.

I would say you will get at LEAST $200 out of it depending on condition and that's a lot more than scrap. If it really gets down to it just sell it for whatever to someone who will save it from the scrap yard and use it for many years to come :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

can whlvr

please don't scrap it,you will find a good home for it,especially since to have come here for help

• Like 1

Terry M

:text-yeahthat:

Shuboxlover

What is your asking price?....I have contacts that travel to NORTH DAKOTA....might be able to get it to Missouri for ya in a few months... :scratchead:

Nebraska is WAAAAAAY closer than MIZZOU!!!!!!  :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1

Hendricksn

Any pics? If the price is right. Maybe you could ship it to me?

Brunner

I can't get any pics right now because it is at our farm, but I will try to get some posted. 

Hendricksn

Would you ship it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk