rmaynard

2015 WHCC Show - Are You Going To Attend?

stevebo

Okay now I an a lead foot too? What "stop" do you have to make?

Ken B

Okay now I an a lead foot too? What "stop" do you have to make?

​Only when we come to a hill and I'm in front of you... I know you like to powder my face with some black soot as you are blowin by me... Oh, and then there was the time we had two boats stacked on the trailer and ANOTHER boat trailer hangin out the back of your truck that we had to cut in half....I looked at the the speedo and I say, Uh Steve, do you know were doin 100?:greetings-clappingyellow:

squonk

Not to mention the soot blowing all over your nice van! (Cough ! Cough!) 8111070642avatar.thumb.gif.884a70de1512f

stevebo
:auto-rally:
  • Like 1

Cutlas3391

Sorry no dice this year for me to many house projects,kids, and my sister wedding. Next year I'll bring my 420lse

VinsRJ

The plan is to be there... will have cable steer cables ready if anyone wants/needs one...

953 nut
For the second consecutive year my plans to attend my first "Big Show" have been derailed; last year it was a gallbladder, this time spinal surgery. Getting old aint for sissies! I had really been looking forward to meeting all of you and sitting around the campfire listening to tall tails, guess it will have to happen next year..

I have pre-purchased a couple of things and could use a little help getting them from the show to North Carolina or someplace closer to home. Please see my post in Haulin Help if you could give me a hand.

​Since I will be home recuperating while you are having a good time please remember; 
:banana-gotpics:     :wwp:     Lots of      :text-coolphotos:    and enjoy the show for me!

Racinbob

I was confused at first. I saw Franklin as way more east but I looked more because your location says western NC. Then I found the little town called Franklin 70 miles from Pigeon Forge. That the one? We're heading to a cabin there after the show. Does this help you?

953 nut

I was confused at first. I saw Franklin as way more east but I looked more because your location says western NC. Then I found the little town called Franklin 70 miles from Pigeon Forge. That the one? We're heading to a cabin there after the show. Does this help you?

:text-thankyouyellow:  Yes, we are located South west of Asheville, NC and 70 miles from Pigeon Forge. PM coming your way.

953 nut
Racinbob didn't have enough room in his truck for my stuff. The load that I need hauled is a 953 and a 42" deck; should have put it in the first post. let me know if you can help.

Racinbob

Sorry again Dick. I would gladly bring my trailer if it wasn't for those stupid rules. Well, I think they are stupid. I might see why when we get there.

953 nut
Wheel-N-It and JayInNC have come to my rescue and will be picking up my stuff.  :woohoo:
  • Like 1

oldredrider

Can't wait to see Van stuff that 953 in his minivan!

• Like 1

mels

SF_wheel_horse.thumb.JPG.4d3907898abc840SF_wheel_horse_2.thumb.JPG.760b47fd31478SF_wheel_horse_3.thumb.JPG.316205c66539d

Pretty darn sure a minivan would do the job...  Lol

:)

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It

SF_wheel_horse.thumb.JPG.4d3907898abc840SF_wheel_horse_2.thumb.JPG.760b47fd31478SF_wheel_horse_3.thumb.JPG.316205c66539d

Pretty darn sure a minivan would do the job...  Lol

:)

Actually Jay will be taking it back to NC in his trailer. I'll have a Raider 14 in the back of my minivan. Should be interesting to put it in there also. LOL
Jay lives a little further east of me from where Dick lives but its alot closer than Pa. :)

• Like 1

oldredrider

Sometimes "It's not the destination, it's the journey"  LOL!

Wheel-N-It

Sometimes "It's not the destination, it's the journey"  LOL!

This is one journey I am looking forward to.  Grandsons first Big Show !

tractorchick

YES!  I'll be there! Counting down the days!!  Bringing my little 401 Wheel Horse!  

nylyon

Hopefully see ya there again!

whtractors24

bob,
          ill  be there Thursday am and will be camping out until Saturday afternoon. I will have my n.o.s raider 14 up in the building! its up for trade/ or sale,

may have some other tractors/goodies for sale!

MikesRJ

I should be there Saturday. Not sure if the '73 will be ready, but me and the new girlie dog will be there.

• Like 2

Hodge71

Going to be there Friday AM with Jeb and hopefully a new Wrangler Unlimited with lotsa space for red things......

• Like 3

Mike'sHorseBarn

I will be there and this will be my first time ever. Don't know what to expect but it sounds fun!

AMC RULES
You can expect lots more of this...  :text-woo:

• Like 2

Ken B

I don't know Craig, I think their all a bunch of hay seed's...