Redisbest

WH snowblades

Redisbest

I went to put my snowplow from my 2000 314 on my B-80 and it dont fit...the blade angle lever interfears with the brake pedal....I have also had it on my 876 with no problems....I know some machines are long frame & short frame.....but i was sure it would work on the B 80....is there a differant rear mount for this to move plow forward for more clearance.....thanks

varosd

look at the angle lever where it is banging into the brake pedal. 

note that there is a square notch ( or should be) on the opposite side of the angle lever.

disconnect and flip the angle lever around. you will need to flip the angle lever hardware too but if you download the owners manual, it has the instructions. 

that notch is for any of the models that had the brake on the right. 

with the hydro, it doesn't matter.

• Like 3

squonk

It's amazing how many little variations are in the blade handles and tractor's them selves. I bought a blade about 4 yrs. ago. bolted right up on my 76 C-160 Auto with no issues. This year I wanted to put it on my 73 12 8 spd and the angle handle hit the running board. There was a little difference in the boards and the mounting holes so I just couldn't swap boards. I ended up taking the board off and mounted a foot stirrup off of my 704. funny thing, I'm liking the stirrup better than the board! 

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1