Wishin4a416

Anybody Booked yet

Wishin4a416

Booked our room at Comfort inn Chambersburg PA this morning.

Not staying in Scotland this year Terry?

squonk

Booked our room at Comfort inn Chambersburg PA this morning.

Hopefully there won't be a biker rally at midnight like there was for me 2 years ago at Gettysburg Terry!  :)

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Hopefully there won't be a biker rally at midnight like there was for me 2 years ago at Gettysburg Terry!  :)

I hit that every year at Erie Mike. Roar on the shore they call it. My campground fills up with Harleys. All good people though. Just noisy is all.

• Like 1

Vinylguy

I hit that every year at Erie Mike. Roar on the shore they call it. My campground fills up with Harleys. All good people though. Just noisy is all.

Usually pretty quiet at the Comfort Inn. 

Saturday night is usually the loud night.

• Like 2

squonk

Got in to my room around 10:00 P.M. a couple of years ago. Finally got to sleep and all of a sudden VROOM VROOM!!! Bunch of Harley dudes were circling the hotel like injuns and covered wagons!  :)

• Like 1

19richie66

Got my room at the Red Carpet Inn (Right next to "The Crackerbarrel" :thumbs: ) in chambersburg. I'm ready to go but the tractor isn't. It may not make it this year as the wife and I will be there all week before the show to do some sightseeing. Hope to pack a lot in before the weekend and top it off with "The Big Show". We're heading home sunday morning.

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 4

Racinbob

Very cool Richie. We're flipping it around and taking in the sightseeing after the show. It worked out better for my wife's vacation time to incorporate the 4th holiday. :)

953 nut

Chambersburg La Quenta for me. Be there Thursday and head home Sunday.

• Like 1

cruisnblue48

I'll be staying at the Trump Hotel York once again. I always get free accommodations including meals. Living near tractor shows does have its advantages.

• Like 1

19richie66

Well since I wont have anything ready to bring this year we decided were going on a cruise in november instead. This will give me a chance to get mine and my wifes tractors finished for next year. I am not sure how many whcc I will be able to attend living down here in Fla so I wanted to make the most of my first show. My goal is to drive my own tractor in the friday night cruise, not watch it. So, see you all in 2016. Please take lots of pictures.