Sign in to follow this  
Vinylguy

WORK HORSE PICTURES

Vinylguy

I am currently trying to replicate the Work Horse decals and could use a large sharp image of a hood decal taken from a straight on perspective. large image if possible

to get the font correct.

Have a few members trying to find these.

Also have a guy from Danville Illinois coming to the shop Friday and he is bringing

the dash and other parts of his tractor which will allow me to make a much more complete set for the work horse as well as the 3 and 400 series tractors

This is what i have so far and the Woork Horse Letters are close but no cigar yet

Also not sure on the colors involved with the work horse decals

workhorsetemplates.jpg

Thanks in advance

TT

I don't have any of my pewter tractors any more, TD..... :USA:

But this is the image from the decal plate of the IPL:

WHdecals.jpg

Not sure if that will help or not since the edges aren't very sharp. :banghead:

BTW: each model of WorkHorse GT had unique dash decals that were also different than the 3/4/500 series models. You might find a few of them that are shared, but because of the single throttle/choke control lever, different placement of ignition switch, amp meter, etc., most of them are a little different - even between the 3 years of production of the same model.

canam1991

:USA: :banghead: how do you download pics like these? not links!!!? :omg:

TT

:USA::banghead: how do you download pics like these? not links!!!? :thumbs:

You can either right-click the image and "save as" a .bmp or .jpg, then upload it to Photobucket, Flickr, etc., or you can use the Ctrl+Alt+Print Screen keys, (capturing the on-screen image) and paste it to MS Paint (or equivalent program) where you can crop or edit as required. Upload to a remote photo hosting site and post the image here. :omg:

Vinylguy

If you have a good image on your computer you can also simply right click the image and choose the send to option and enter my email address terry@redoyourhorse.com

do not select make image smaller.

Vinylguy

Thanks for the info.

This is what I have so far for the work horse gt1800

check out the dimensions. I am pretty sure everything is correct accept for the twin deal. what are the correct dimensions for this one.

Thanks Again

Vinylguy

WORKHORSEDECALSTRANSAXLE-DASHDIMENS.jpg

KyBlue

TD I cant help ya with the workhorse stuff, but the work you do is for sure amazing!

C-Series14

Just curious Terry, should there be a "-" between the GT and the 1800? I know there is on the others but don't know much about the Work Horse models.

Vinylguy

Yep! Thanks for catching the oversight.

TD

Vinylguy

finally got them done!

This is the gt=1800 1984 work horse set as complete as I can get for now.

verified designs against oem today. so let me know if you see anything else that needs changed. Thanks for all the help. Any idea how many of these work horses were sold?

GT-1800HOODDECALSWORKHORSE.jpg

TT

TD -- the only thing I question is the gap between the hyphen and the "1800". I'm thinking it was tighter together. :banghead:

If you add the "GT-1848" version, you will cover all three years of production - which should be quite a few tractors.

Now you can start on the GT-1100/1142 and the GT-1600/1642 decals. (the 8 speed models) :USA:

Vinylguy

Thanks TT

i see the problem and it has been corrected

danno676

I know this is a really old thread. I am working on restoring a GT1600 and would like to get a full decal set.

Any help?????

TT

The guy you posted after is who you need to contact. ("vinylguy52")

(The link to his site is in his signature.)

He does have the 1642 kit listed HERE and has the ability change a set to the 1600 if you ask. :thumbs:

KC9KAS

I have the hood and some other parts of a GT-1600....Do you want/need pictures of the decals??

danno676

Yeah, I've sent him emails and havn't heard. Thanks. I'll just keep waiting.

danno676

I've got the hood and I think all the original "supposed to be" there decals are there. As far as I know they are the same as the gt 1642 decals just 00 in place of 42..you know and so forth. Thanks for the offer of pictures, I assume decalguy should have all the info, just a matter of him replying.

Thanks!!!