Tankman

2" Ball Setup

Tankman

Sometime ago I purchased a Horse that the previous owner setup to tow his boat or camper trailer 'round his property. He used his Horse for one reason, towin'. His setup did not interfere with the Horses stock draw bar just in case he wanted to use his garden trailer.

The hitch he fabricated using 1/2" x 2" flat bar.

The long arm was mounted under the fender pan sheetmetal using bolts that were 1/2" longer than stock.

I removed the bar, saving for who knows what. Never used it, never will.

Only posted FYI. Thoughts?

• Like 1

Mr. 856

I made one for my sleeve hitch and it works perfectly. They are nice to have around just in case

Jerzguy2

Save me trouble, What would you take for it?

Cable

I made up one to pull various trailers around the yard plus an umbrella mount can be added into the receiver.  Note the bolts above and beside the receiver and on the hitch. These are used to hold the umbrella mount snug so to minimize movement of the umbrella. The design doesn't interfere with the drawbar.

IMG_2404s_zpsx2pbvbv5.jpg

Covers_zpsi1fywct9.jpg

Edited by Cable
  • Like 1

Tankman

I made up one to pull various trailers around the yard plus an umbrella mount can be added into the receiver.  Note the bolts above and beside the receiver and on the hitch. These are used to hold the umbrella mount snug so to minimize movement of the umbrella.

Not usin' the umbrella today?   :laughing-rofl:

I do like your hitch, handy. I don't drag trailers 'round the yard any more or I'd make one.

I just use the draw bar for wagons, hay rides for grandchildren, firewood. Too many trees for an umbrella.