Sign in to follow this  
canam1991

Wheel horse c 160

canam1991

how much would you give for a c 160?

JimD

well i guess you must be thinking of buying cause i don't see one in your signature. so, here's where all the variables come in: condition, running or not, to restore or not. even then, it's hard to say what someone would pay sight unseen. it all boils down to negotiating the best deal you can, then decide if it is worth that much to you. shop around on ebay to see what people are trying to sell it, and other similar models for. most will have pics to give you a condition comparison. now that we've eliminated any doubt or confusion, good luck! :banghead:

MaineDad

I paid $425 for a non running one. I dumped another $500 into it to get it running though.

BairleaFarm

I paid 500 for mine and it ran and mowed. In decent shape with a good deck. Ive currently got hydro issues but im hoping for an easy fix.

nylyon

I ain't telling what I paid for mine :banghead: Let's just say this is the very best forum in the world!

canam1991

Its just for the tractor no attachments nor pics he uses it to pull small trailers around has yard!!!

nwpahorseman

i just paid $350 for mine but its running and came with a decent mower deck :banghead:

KyBlue

Id give a klondike bar for one... and maybe some of the foldable money too!

Sorry Couldnt pass up the joke!! :banghead:

bluetuna08

theres one for sale on local craigs list for 1500 with at least a plow

Kelly

I have 2 one is a 8 speed I paid $75 running but smokes, and came with a ruff deck, the other is a hydro, runs but is not pretty came with two good decks, I paid $50 for that one, but I never pay much for my tractors I'm cheap, condition has to be the biggest thing, to me better be nice before I pay more than $500 for one, you in MI about 30 miles from me, I might know where there is a C-160 that is for sale, if the guy still has it. no price but I'm guessing couple hund. would own it.

jusjeepn

I'm workin a deal right now for a 76 model w/ deck, dozer blade and weights :banghead: . It's an 8 speed looks in really good condition. Trading an old jeep for it! :USA: (jeep doesn't run). It will definatly help clear up some junk around here and I'll be getting something useful! :omg: