k2wilson

Observation

k2wilson

I've been looking for a 300, 400 series or a 520 tractor for awhile now to add to my herd. Is it just me, or do most WH tractors seem to reside in Pennsylvania?    :confusion-scratchheadblue:  :eusa-think:

AMC RULES

I don't know...    :scratchead:

see some really nice :wh: tractors currently listed on your state's C/L site. 

• Like 1

k2wilson

I don"t mess around with C/L too often, is there a way to search the entire state at one time, or do I have to search each city separately?

Martin

try http://www.searchtempest.com just put in how many miles area you want to search......

Edited by Martin
  • Like 3

k2wilson

try http://www.searchtempest.com just put in how many miles area you want to search......

That's what I was looking for.  Thanks!

• Like 1

rmaynard

To search for listing posted as Wheel Horse and Wheelhorse all at the same time, put this in the search box   "Wheel Horse" | wheelhorse

That way, all listings, whether posted as two separate words or one single word will show up.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 1

Tankman

I've been looking for a 300, 400 series or a 520 tractor for awhile now to add to my herd. Is it just me, or do most WH tractors seem to reside in Pennsylvania?    :confusion-scratchheadblue:  :eusa-think:

It is illegal to transport Horses out of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Sorry.  :laughing-rofl:

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 5

k2wilson

It is illegal to transport Horses out of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Sorry.  :laughing-rofl:

I'm beginning to believe that.  :ranting:

• Like 2

rmaynard

Wait...every Wheel Horse but two that I own came from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.  :scratchead:  Does that make me a horse thief, or a horse rescuer?

• Like 5

meadowfield

for me most wheel horses seem to be 3500 miles or so west of me...  :ychain:

• Like 6

Geno

I'm beginning to believe that.  :ranting:

It can be done K2.   :eusa-whistle:

jackhammer

But Meadowfield   the brightside is as you state , the downside is they are even farther away to the east

• Like 1

wheel-mule

I live less than 2 hours from where they were made and there are not many/any around here at a resonable price.All the good deals seem to be out east.

953 nut

:deadhorse:  You are so right, Two of mine came from Michigan, Two from NY state, Three from PA and Two from Florida when I lived there, only one came from NC and it was the 312-8 that came with the house when I bought it! I guess I may be in big trouble for transporting the three PA horses across the state line.   :ROTF:    :text-lol: 

• Like 1

boovuc

Stay out of Pennsylvania you HORSE THIEFS!

Now with that out of the way.............................. if you use Search Tempest and you want to look at all of Pa at one time, I put Harrisburg's zip code in, (17112), as my location then search "Wheelhorse" within 200 miles. 

That will cover all the state and the borders of those "other" uncivilized lawless lands beyond!  

• Like 3

953 nut

As stated in the original observation, that will work in PA, All of the  :wh: are already there!

• Like 2

RedRanger

Just an FYI, I also use Searchtempest, and from my experience, the site is not always complete in its searches.  It sometimes misses newer posts to CL and will even pull old posts from CL that are no longer active.  Searchtempest use to be more accurate, but not so much anymore.  Still a useful tool, but don't rely on its accuracy.   :angry-soapbox:

Off my box now.