slammer302

Tecumseh aftermarket carb?

slammer302

I've been looking to buy a new aftermarket carb for my H60 when I checked eBay there is lots to choose from and the seller's on most of them don't have the best feed back so I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction

AMC RULES

Look for a US based vendor. 

• Like 2

Geno

:text-yeahthat:    :handgestures-thumbsup:

Terry M

Everybody has a different opinion, some have good luck,some not so good ordering from the same Seller....so it's really hard to say, or guarantee anything....But, I've ordered a few carbs at different times and have always had no problem with buying them from "outdoorpowerdeals" (on ebay).   I did order OEM tecumseh h60 carb from Parts Tree and had nothing but issues with it, paid four times the price, and it still said "made in china" on it :handgestures-thumbdown: .

just my experience ...nothing more :)

slammer302

Thanks guys

oldredrider

I can't remember what vendor, but they were USA based. Have bought several aftermarket carbs for different size Tecumseh motors. Haven't had a problem with any of them. Bolt on and go. I don't rebuild Teccy carbs anymore, just replace them. It's cheaper and quicker.

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:     :text-goodpost:     :text-+1:

Terry M

I can't remember what vendor, but they were USA based. Have bought several aftermarket carbs for different size Tecumseh motors. Haven't had a problem with any of them. Bolt on and go. I don't rebuild Teccy carbs anymore, just replace them. It's cheaper and quicker.

As a multiple tecumseh owner i'm always looking for different parts sources... if you ever remember who your parts vender is, i'd appriciate knowing who it is....Thanks :)  :bow-blue:  :thanks:

Edited by Terry M

chazm

I'll chime in since I have & like teckys.... :eusa-think:   I gotten my carbs from "outdoorpowerdeals" as well. Plug & Play all the away ... :greetings-clappingyellow:

oldredrider

Pretty sure I got mine from outdoor.concepts on the "bay".

Shynon

I have gotten one from outdoor powerdeals and in worked flawlessly, I have since order 2 from over the pond and have not used them yet. Look like the same ones that I bought from the states. :twocents-mytwocents: