Geno

Now it's over 80...

Geno

Got the serial on the 1045.  Serial 21555.  :)

prondzy

nice score Geno! looks like you found a lot of great condition tractors.

• Like 1

JC 1965

She's crazy about them too!  She hauls, loads, unloads, catalogs, pressure washes, shines, sandblasts, helps with painting and fabricating, and does other things to every single one that comes in here.   :handgestures-thumbsup:   She is even talking about her own truck and trailer now!   :laughing-rolling:

Wow !!  She sounds great.   :thumbs2:    Does she have a sister ?    :eusa-whistle:    Wait , I'm already married.    :hide:        :ychain:

• Like 1

Lagersolut

Mine doesn't know it yet but I'm planning on a big boy ,  C 160 - I'll let her know I'm buying it when it's on the back of my truck in the D -way ..... :laughing-rofl:

Told ya another one wold fit :teasing-neener::dance:   I'll be in the doghouse a few days :laughing-rolling:

• Like 4

Firpo701

She's crazy about them too!  She hauls, loads, unloads, catalogs, pressure washes, shines, sandblasts, helps with painting and fabricating, and does other things to every single one that comes in here.   :handgestures-thumbsup:   She is even talking about her own truck and trailer now!   :laughing-rolling:

Sounds like she and Mrs. Firpo would get along great! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

WheelHorse79

Thanks, your serial number is close to mine which is 21510.  I believe the lowest serial # known is 21505, which makes our two 1045's early in the production run.  What are your plans for the 1045, are you going to restore it?

• Like 1

fireman

Mine doesn't know it yet but I'm planning on a big boy ,  C 160 - I'll let her know I'm buying it when it's on the back of my truck in the D -way ..... :laughing-rofl:

Told ya another one wold fit :teasing-neener::dance:   I'll be in the doghouse a few days :laughing-rolling:

Just remember "It's easier to get forgiveness then permission"!

• Like 2

Geno

Thanks, your serial number is close to mine which is 21510.  I believe the lowest serial # known is 21505, which makes our two 1045's early in the production run.  What are your plans for the 1045, are you going to restore it?

Yep, it will be restored and not for sale.   :)

• Like 2

Ironman

I have dreams of a score like that my friend. Congratulations Geno!!!

• Like 1

Irv

And just think, he's only been doing this for 6 months! Better get out now and look while he's busy unloading!

• Like 1

Geno

Good advise Irv!   :laughing-rolling:    :text-lol:

groundhog47

If the 80 was wood a beaver would smile, since it's gold King Solomon smiles... :greetings-clappingorange:

• Like 1

Ironman

Will some of these tractors and parts be on the market by chance, or are you going to restore and sell, or keep them in a collection? The Wheel Horse lawbook says "No hoarding of tractors and parts will be allowed" LOL

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Please post up a link here to the :wh: law book you're referencing. 

• Like 1

muz123

You have alot of horses!

• Like 1

Geno

Will some of these tractors and parts be on the market by chance, or are you going to restore and sell, or keep them in a collection? The Wheel Horse lawbook says "No hoarding of tractors and parts will be allowed" LOL

Some will be sold, some will be added to the collection.  I don't know a lot of details on parts or tractor condition yet, I only have 2 of them running and still have no idea what I have.   Today has been a hectic day and haven't had much time to spend on them other that trying to finish unloading, and still haven't found a place for all of them yet...  :)

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:scared-eek: UH Ohhhh...sounds like he may be running out of space.   :popcorn: 

• Like 2

nappypappy

no he wont run out of space...seems like he has plenty room across the street if he needs it if I am remembering right..

• Like 1

nappypappy

what he said the word Hectic....no way.

• Like 1

Ironman

Maybe in the not too distant future we can talk about a deal on several restorable examples to make it worth your while and worth the trip from central NC. I won't pester you, I know you're overwhelmed right now. I must say though, that kind of overwhelmed is like going to heaven! lol...Enjoy!!! :) 

• Like 1

Geno

We finally have a full list of tractors at least.   :)

1964 Lawn Ranger

1964 1054

1965 655 4sp

1965 1045 4sp

1967 607 4sp

1967 857 4sp

1968 Charger 12 Auto

1968 Raider 12 8sp (2)

1968 Raider 9 8sp

1968 Commando 8 4sp (2)

1969 Work Horse 700 4sp (2)

1969 Charger 12 Auto

1970 Commando V8 3sp

1971 Raider 10 6sp

1972 Commando 800

1973 16 Auto  (2)

1973 Raider 12 8sp -  I thought all the 73's were no names, or the master model list is wrong again?

1974 A-90 Special 4sp

1975 B80 4sp

1975 C-100 8sp (2)

1975 C-160 Auto

1976 C-160 8sp

1977 B-100 8sp

1977 C-120 Auto

Something 75-79 C series no tags

• Like 4

953 nut

:woohoo:   Is the 1054 all there, I don't need it, but I do want it!   :text-goodpost:     :text-coolphotos: 

• Like 1

Geno

Maybe in the not too distant future we can talk about a deal on several restorable examples to make it worth your while and worth the trip from central NC. I won't pester you, I know you're overwhelmed right now. I must say though, that kind of overwhelmed is like going to heaven! lol...Enjoy!!! :)

We may do that.   :)

:woohoo:   Is the 1054 all there, I don't need it, but I do want it!   :text-goodpost:     :text-coolphotos: 

It is missing the grille but other than that it's complete, original seat, headlamps even the rear lamp, every thing works on it down to the generator lamp and purrs like a kitten.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 4

nappypappy

no updates lately.....

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

:omg: Wow! Geno..   I got nothing else.  :)

• Like 1