Sign in to follow this  
refracman

another 84 c195

refracman

Well got the other 84 195 home. Had it sittin in Burrly's storage unit for last couple of weeks. I wanted to sell the 312A before bringin it home and the 312A left yesterday to a fine home of another Wheel Horse guy. :USA:

John has been hassleing me because I never get pics before I tear into them just when I'm done. :thumbs: .

The Auction guys said it run and even hepled to try but it was gettin dark and just decided to load it up. :omg:

So after a good wash and goin over to see whats up, gettin it runnin is first up. Have not decided on to just make it a workin tractor or do a full resto on it although it would be cool to have twinkies :banghead:

It came with a 48 deck, 54 snowblade and a 48 grader blade but it homemade.

So anyways here a couple of pics of what it looks like fresh off the truck.

001-7.jpg

002-7.jpg

006-5.jpg

007-6.jpg

saguaro

I vote for the full resto. It's not my money :banghead:

htopjimmy26

That's a fine 84 mine was a basket case that a guy was using for parts to build an 82 :USA::banghead: . It's nice to see that the pto and 3 point are all there, why is the pto pulley white? Is the seat pan all there?

HorseFixer

Steve, I Vote to give the Ole girl the "FULL MONTY" :banghead:

Duke

refracman

If I do do a full resto It'll have to be after the 69 GT14 w/loader that I'm takeing to the show next year. :banghead:

The pto I think was just painted silver when the the rest was painted some years age and yes it has the correct seat pan but I've found a supplier that has a direct OE replacement.

C-Series14

Nice one Steve! I myself have started tearing down my 1982 C-195 and hope to have it done for next year. :banghead:

DMESS

Congrats! Welcome to the "twin '84's club". Which reminds me, I need to go find my other one. :banghead: :USA:

Brrly1

Finally !!! Burly

KyBlue

That looks to be quite a collection ya got sittin there!

Cant wait to see what ya do with it! Either way, full Resto, or worker, it'll be a top notch, no corners cut machine!

htopjimmy26

Steve, did you say you found a supplier for a replacement c195 seat/fender pan? :omg: Please say yes, as I really need one for my 82 it's half destroyed. If you don't wanna post pleeeeeeeeease P.M. me. :banghead: :USA:

BPjunk

Steve,

Thats not a half bad lookin' Wheel Horse ! :omg:

Looks to be a good one to restore and it came with attachmnets too .... good job at the auction! :banghead::USA:

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

gattonde

Welcome to the C-195 club. The one I purchased last week is going to be a working tractor. It's missing the fenders and I am hot on the trail trying to find a muffler for it. Good luck with your restore or whatever.

Dan G.

refracman

Thanks guys,

Dana,

Sorry to get you excited, but I misunderstood the ? about the seat pan. I have a source for the seat itself not the pan. But I do plan on seeing if a another plastic pan of that era can be adapted to it.

Bill,

I couldn't believe how the auction went. After I bid and noone else did he threw in the grader and then the snowplow and still nobody else bid!. Feel like I stole it but sometimes you get lucky!

Dan

This one makes # 3, I have 2 84's and a 82/83 that engineless but I have a couple of desiels that might make it onto it :banghead:

This is my other 84

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=878

glenn27

Looking Good, Steve.....I would do the restore--because I've seen some of your work. :banghead:

Take care..

glenn