Sign in to follow this  
bdanie7

what is it?

bdanie7

I went to get the model number off the one I bought,but cant seem to find the info. The model number is 1-0400. the serial number is 767971. I would appreciate any help idenifying this thing.I think it is a 1970 charger 12. I'm probably wrong. I did also notice his lawn ornament,I think I might try to talk him out of it.A model t656. he said the motor is out in his garage somewhere.

TT

1-0400 is a 1971 Charger 12.

The parts manual isn't available from Toro, but the operators manual is. (form A-5273) :banghead:

bdanie7

Thanks TT, I appreciate the help.you don't have any spare parts for one do ya? The pulley and lever are missing for engaging any implements. The guy I got it from only used it to pull a wagon and a fertilizer.

TT

I do have some engagement rods here somewhere, but no PTO pulleys.

Make sure you measure your clutch plate so you get the correct diameter pulley if you "go shopping". :banghead:

bdanie7

I'm picking it up saturday morning, so I will know more about it then.I hate to see that the guy painted it green.I know that means a lot of stripping.I'll let you know what I find out. I'm working a deal on a work horse.Someone said you were looking for one.I should know in the next day or so on that one.