Sign in to follow this  
big mike

Another new find

big mike

I picked up a C120 Auto with a broken rod....good thing I still have the fresh 10hp I can toss in it.One small thing is I cannot find where to release the hydro to push it.There is a decal pointing to 2 holes in the frame but there is nothing inside those holes....atleast as far back as a long screwdriver would reach.I'm not eaxctly sure what I am supposed to be seeing.Any help is much appreciated.

CasualObserver

I don't have any first hand experience, but here are the instructions from the manual. Hopefully someone can come up with a better picture... the scanned picture is pretty bad.

c_auto_pushvalve.jpg

joebob

have you tried to lift just one side of the rear end off the ground I use a floor jack and have someone push and steer while you pull with the jack, the wheel that is off the ground will spin in reverse. this works for me and the valve release way is a pain in the @#*

BairleaFarm

Its not on the frame. The screw actully points towards the front of the tractor. It looks like a rod with a slot cut in it.

big mike

Was busy picking up leaves tonight so i'll have to look at it tomorrow night.

Thanks guys.

Now to figure out if I want to put a 10hp in it or let someone else fix the broken motor.