KC9KAS

Very nice....THanks for the photos.

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Sure is nice,,,,,best of luck.

Glenn

AMC RULES

Nice one Scott...   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

caps alone would probably pay for the whole tractor. 

prondzy

nice find love the hubcaps!

Wheel-N-It

A  "B" 100??? Now thats sweet! And you got the hubcaps too, along with all the other goodies!

Looks like the seat needs rebuilding though LOL (Kidding)

smoreau

You guys know how I prefer the hydros, I never knew that they had a B100 hydro before today. Best of all the guy talked himself down $50 without me even asking.  After looking the tractor over is when I noticed the rear hitch, solid deck, cast iron pullys on the muel drive, and all the guards for the deck. I was sold even if it didn't run!. So we tried to start it and it wouldn't crank. tried jumping it, but sounded like something was locked up. After looking things over I noticed the belt disinguagement  lever wouldn't work correctly. We remover the belt guard and fornd the belt was bad and was jammed between the idler and the guard. started right up with no smoke but defenitly needs tha carb gone through. Put the belt back on and the transmission took right off. After I got it home I replaced the belt with a good used one I had on the shelf. Drove it around the yard for about 30 min and the hydro worked great. hooked up the deck and thats nice and quiet! no bearing noise! That was a very nice surprize.  It does need axle seals, but thats not a issue. I think I can get this one back in good shape for very little and make a great grass cutter for my dads place.

Edited by smoreau
  • Like 1

KyBlue

What a score!!!

bmsgaffer

You guys know how I prefer the hydros, I never knew that they had a B100 hydro before today. Best of all the guy talked himself down $50 without me even asking.  After looking the tractor over is when I noticed the rear hitch, solid deck, cast iron pullys on the muel drive, and all the guards for the deck. I was sold even if it didn't run!. So we tried to start it and it wouldn't crank. tried jumping it, but sounded like something was locked up. After looking things over I noticed the belt disinguagement  lever wouldn't work correctly. We remover the belt guard and fornd the belt was bad and was jammed between the idler and the guard. started right up with no smoke but defenitly needs tha carb gone through. Put the belt back on and the transmission took right off. After I got it home I replaced the belt with a good used one I had on the shelf. Drove it around the yard for about 30 min and the hydro worked great. hooked up the deck and thats nice and quiet! no bearing noise! That was a very nice surprize.  It does need axle seals, but thats not a issue. I think I can get this one back in good shape for very little and make a great grass cutter for my dads place.

I love it when a good running tractor doesnt start! Its a little scary at first but usually knocks the price down, then when it fires right up later makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by bmsgaffer
  • Like 1

Geno

Very nice, glad you got  her!  :handgestures-thumbsup: