20141207_112555.jpg

Click photos to enlarge

Edited by whtractors24
  • Like 2

Terry M

Nice!! :)

whtractors24

Guess what the gas tank is made from ??

The front handle closest to the front is disengage the hydro/brake.

post-6404-0-92702500-1417970586_thumb.jp

post-6404-0-21996800-1417970681_thumb.jp

post-6404-0-75466000-1417970823_thumb.jp

post-6404-0-18314400-1417970871_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Sean Keys

Looks like a good use for a meatloaf pan!

• Like 1

whtractors24

Sean yes how clever he sodered it all nice works perfect ..

whtractors24

How many of you members would actually like to have a truck like this ....

whtractors24

Brandon if you can build one with a k 341 and thay rear end at a good quality cheap I think every 1 would buy 1 ;)

whtractors24

Do it and what would it sell for roughly. ?

squonk

Seat looks funky. Should have left the $140 seat on it

• Like 1

whtractors24

The 140 dollar seat Comedian is to wide for it would hit the engage lever and hydro lever even if it was centered .

smoreau

I have been thinking of building one of them for years, actually ever sence I saw a pic of it a few years back. Just plane awsome! K181 is more then enough power and you should be able to add a lift cylinder to that sundstrand and make it a hydraulic dump :wh:  truck! Some day :rolleyes:  just to many irons in the fire at the moment :thumbs2:

• Like 1

GT14

Super nice build, would love to see more pics.  :woohoo: 

• Like 1

Hodge71

Seat looks funky. Should have left the $140 seat on it

It was $100.... wait no it was $140 but that was before the name change.... maybe it was another guy with another $100 seat for $140

whtractors24

Take the time to read the above posts.. your saying is like ........ every ones got one . If the seat makes you that mad don't look at the post move on buddy ..have good day :)

Edited by whtractors24

whtractors24

This forum has gotten worse over the years it's childish . The best part of all is the ones who down and rag on my tractors those are called adults are the 1st ones to pm me for a tractor !!   :ROTF:  :ROTF: :ROTF:  

Edited by whtractors24
  • Like 2

whtractors24

I have been thinking of building one of them for years, actually ever sence I saw a pic of it a few years back. Just plane awsome! K181 is more then enough power and you should be able to add a lift cylinder to that sundstrand and make it a hydraulic dump :wh:  truck! Some day :rolleyes:  just to many irons in the fire at the moment :thumbs2:

thanks I think the k181 is plenty it does great yes the hydro lift would put the cherry on the cake

Forest Road

This forum has gotten worse over the years it's childish . The best part of all is the ones who down and rag on my tractors those are called adults are the 1st ones to pm me for a tractor !! :ROTF::ROTF: :ROTF:

Getting worse? Compared to? Feel free to go flip your tractors elsewhere.

whtractors24

Getting worse? Compared to? Feel free to go flip your tractors elsewhere.

Feel free to comment somewhere else if you ain't got nothing positive to say buddy ..

Geno

I've been putting off saying something in several of these threads but enough is enough!  Take it from someone who has only been here 5 months, it is getting worse!  I can't believe we are supposed to be examples to younger Wheel Horse people and this is what they get!?  Any one especially my age or older should be damn ashamed of themselves! 

I come here to relax and some nights this place seems like a soap opera or a bunch of kindergardeners fighting over something stupid!  Makes me want to leave sometimes!

My dad taught me better and said it best and you should all take heed - If you don't have something good to say don't say anything at all!  I'm sure all the mods and most eveyone here would agree!

You guys constantly bickering over stupid stuff is something we could all do without.  Do it in PMs if you most but let the rest of us enjoy our time here. 

• Like 4

clueless

Players gonna play,flippers gonna flip, shake it off.

whtractors24

Here to the guy with 17 posts hasn't had a chance ..... let's grow up please and act like adults . Geno well said words right from my mouth Thanks.

Sparky

I've been putting off saying something in several of these threads but enough is enough!  Take it from someone who has only been here 5 months, it is getting worse!  I'm sure all the mods and most eveyone here would agree!

Geno, PM sent.

Mike............

Geno

Feel free to comment somewhere else if you ain't got nothing positive to say buddy ..

Sorry J but you didn't help things in here much either.  :eusa-doh:   Just think before you post.  I know what I said above seems like a rant but it is not.  It is 100% truth.

Sparky

And another one gets locked down.................

Mike.........

• Like 3