Ken B

Did a little Horse tradin today..

rjg854

Some day I may have to have an 854, seeing I was born in the 8th month of 54

• Like 2

AMC RULES

I don't think it's in Ken's garage anymore!

Somehow I figured it would it would find a new home  :ychain:  :ychain:  :ychain:

:eusa-think:     :eusa-doh:    :angry-nono:

post-3498-0-22609700-1420383326_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Geno

Oh that hurts.    :teasing-neener:     :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

KyBlue

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

Edited by KyBlue
  • Like 2

AMC RULES

:scared-eek:      :hilarious:   

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

• Like 2

KyBlue

:hide:   :pray:

• Like 1

Ken B

Do I really need to explain every trade that I do? As a matter of fact I did send you a pm telling you why it went.  It seems Craig didn't hold onto it for very long either... 

Let's get one thing straight, I'm not a flipper, a trader maybe but not a flipper. It also seems some guys have nothing better to do than to keep tabs on other guys business. :angry-nono:

Edited by Ken B
  • Like 1

squonk

No moss grows in CT!  :)

• Like 2

KyBlue

Do I really need to explain every trade that I do? As a matter of fact I did send you a pm telling you why it went.  It seems Craig didn't hold onto it for very long either... 

Let's get one thing straight, I'm not a flipper, a trader maybe but not a flipper. It also seems some guys have nothing better to do than to keep tabs on other guys business. :angry-nono:

I personally could care less what you keep or what you sell - they aren't mine, and honestly I loose no sleep over what you do with your horses.

My issue comes when You start calling people out as flippers when you 'trade'  as much as about anybody on the board. a Flipper is a Flipper no matter what label you feel like putting on it - you might not be doing it for profit, but you certainly aint keeping them, even after proclaiming, in this very thread, that it's a keeper.

If You're going to call others out for doing it, you certainly better be prepared for others to get on your case for DOING THE SAME THING... Period.

Go ahead take a shot at me for being a flipper - I still have EVERY SINGLE PIECE of :wh: Equipment I've EVER purchased - This includes parts in boxes and tubs in the shop

Edited by KyBlue
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-e.jpg

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 4

KyBlue

hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-e.jpg

HAHAHA You just aint Right boy!   I think I need to bring you a beer in June!

• Like 2

Ken B

I personally could care less what you keep or what you sell - they aren't mine, and honestly I loose no sleep over what you do with your horses.

My issue comes when You start calling people out as flippers when you 'trade'  as much as about anybody on the board. a Flipper is a Flipper no matter what label you feel like putting on it - you might not be doing it for profit, but you certainly aint keeping them, even after proclaiming, in this very thread, that it's a keeper.

If You're going to call others out for doing it, you certainly better be prepared for others to get on your case for DOING THE SAME THING... Period.

You have your own opinion's and I disagree with them PERIOD. Obviously you do care what I do as you took the time to post picture's of silly monkey's and tea pot's. I don't recall labeling anyone a Flipper other than my friend Cre aka Charles to whom I have met and consider a personal friend and we can rib each other. I don't know you from Adam so I don't appreciate your lecture nor the monkey's and tea pots. You don't know me.  I'm disappointed in Craig as he know's the reason why I traded this tractor to my brother and yet I awaken to this little circus show... And for the record, yes I do keep some of them yet I will continue to have fun trading with other's as that is all this is about for me. Making friends and having fun. Been at it with tractor's for almost 35 yrs. now and I go OUT OF MY WAY to make sure whoever does a trade with me is happy. I really can't believe just because I LABELED it a keeper and it didn't turn out to be all the clown's appear. I made no promises to keep it, I don't think Craig promised Scott he would keep it and I could care a less what Craig does with that nice 417 that I gave him to get it in the first place. Now, put all that in yer pipe and smoke it...

squonk

Ken's right. We all traded Matchboxes and Hot wheels as kids. Same thing only bigger. As long as no one is being taken advantage of what's the big deal. We each have the tractor style/year we like the best. If you have to trade a nice model to get something you really want, so what. I had a brain fart the other day. I saw a nice 520 for sale somewhat local. I don't have room for another and something would have to go. I realized I didn't want to  get rid of my old school C series for an Onan powered tractor that would suck more gas than my Kohlers and not do any more work than mine do all ready. 

But I can tell you this. I will admit to some jealousy of a lot of guys here with fellow collectors somewhat near by with a lot of nice tractors to buy/ swap  within a reasonable driving distance. Not much in my neck of the woods. They are a few around here, but the prices are starting to get insane for non running hacked up machines. I used to be able to find 3 or 4 a year. Outside of Craig's 1267 it has been a year and a half since I found something decent.

• Like 1

Geno

I'm disappointed in Craig as he know's the reason why I traded this tractor to my brother and yet I awaken to this little circus show...

Don't you dare blame Craig for this.   :hand:   I saw that tractor on CL a full day BEFORE this all started.  Matter of fact your "keeper" was posted on CL 2 days ago and is still on there now.  I look around everywhere for herds, just in case no one has noticed all the traveling I do...

• Like 2

KyBlue

Geno you travel so much you're going to have to hire your own driver... Lmao

• Like 1

fireman

Wow I didn't mean to start a war here. What most of you guys who don't live right around here know, we kind of have a running joke between all of us about trading upgrading etc. I was just ribbin' Ken not calling him out as a "flipper". Heck I've had over 60 Wheel Horse tractors in the last 7 or 8 years and they're all gone but 4. I never got rid of them to make a profit just upgrading when I would find one better. Most of them I sold for what I paid for them or less. I even took a $500 loss when I sold my Senior. 

So I will publicly apologize to Ken for inadvertintly starting this argument. It was not my intention for this to happen. I consider Ken a great friend. 

What ever anyone wants to do with their own tractors is their business. 

Chalk this one up to lessons learned  :text-imsorry:

• Like 5

953 nut

:text-goodpost: Guess that over turn the observation that all the  :wh:  are in PA, seems like a lot are in CT, and they are on the move.  :text-lol: 

• Like 1

Ken B

And to FURTHER expand on this topic because a few of you seem to be clueless as to what is really going on and you seem so concerned.... I was surprised to learn about the 877 on C/L and I learned that information thru Craig's post right here. I did PM him and tell him about the trade with my brother to try to avoid this circus act and yet the circus show followed. So, yes Geno this circus act is on Craig. 95% of my trades are with my own brother Jimmyz and some members that I consider friends.. 

Having three work tractor's of which in reality I only need one I traded a nice 417 with Craig for the 877.( I thought Craig was happy? I mean, I didn't hold a gun to his head or nothing! Did I bust Craig's balls when I sold him a pair of mint ag tires at the big show and not ten minutes later he sold them for 100? Nope. I thought he needed them, I guess not :laughing-rolling: .) Now where was I? Oh yeah,, I was down to having two workers left. A few weeks later the chance to own a 420 comes along, the catch, it'll cost me via trade my remaining workers. a MINT low hr 417 and a wicked nice 520 that I just finished refurbing. I didn't think twice. Deal done. (Somewhere out there two guys are enjoying two perfect and beautiful tractors that I set loose and I bet neither one of them guys is cryin or complaining.) Now the reality sets in, ut oh, I ain't gonna work this 420 or cut grass with it and I have nothing else. Christmas day, my brother approaches me and tells me he'll trade his 314H for the 877. Deal done. I wasn't planning to off load the 877 but this is the way it happened. Crucify me. Burn me at the stake.  I'm not the one selling the 877, my brother is..   I'm happy with my trades, nothing leaves my garage unless it is 100% of what I say it is and everyone is happy happy happy.  

Geno, quit being a hoarder, know one likes a hoarder, You might consider selling a tractor or whatever attachment it is that your little buddy Kyblue keeps whinin about that he wants.. I mean c'mon, rumor has it that if a guy needs to purchase a snow blade to clear his drive to get to work to put food on the table he can't find one within a 2 hr. drive because you hoarded all of them! :naughty: What are you up to now, 999 snow blades?  :laughing-rolling: That is just weird... Lets be honest Ky, that is just swell that you have kept every Wheel Horse tractor or part that has ever come your way. The fact of the matter is that if everyone was like you this hobby would be lame and not very exciting,  So, because you have been such a good little boy with perfect behavior which do you prefer, a medal or a cookie? :ychain:

At the end of the day I don't mind gettin my balls busted so long as the facts are straight. Watch out though because I love to bust balls myself and I NEVER forget.  Have fun guys.. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Like 3

Geno

You are starting to show your ignorance which is ok because you just don't know.  So lets get some facts straight since you want them.  :) 

I've sold 7 tractors and 6 blades in the last 2 weeks, amoung other parts.  If you read my posts we're even working on our Wheel Horse Dealer decals.   :handgestures-thumbsup:  

Blue gets whatever he wants as do others, his 520 came from me last month. 

The people whining about no snow blades have them on thier local CL.  Check it out for yourself.  :eusa-doh:

Never believe what you here, I sure don't.   :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

KyBlue

Lets be honest Ky, that is just swell that you have kept every Wheel Horse tractor or part that has ever come your way. The fact of the matter is that if everyone was like you this hobby would be lame and not very exciting,  So, because you have been such a good little boy with perfect behavior which do you prefer, a medal or a cookie? :ychain:

Really?  :roll:  Good Lord, I told you before I could care less what you sell, or keep. You're right, if everybody kept things the way I do, then flippers, Traders, and the what not would have a hard time doing what they do.

As to Geno ... You're jealousy is showing, you really might want to get that in check. I tease Geno on the board for some of the attachments and such he gets ...and yeah I would like to have some of them. I dont have the money that You, and He, and others do on this board to devote to this hobby. I get done what I can, when I can, and sometimes, through the help of friends like Geno, and some others...

• Like 2

JimmyZ

You guys are hurting the Little Guys feelings. How bout letting it all go.

A Flipper? That's the last thing my Bro KenB is. Being called one though is a serious jab at ones integrity on a board that is monitored by many. 

Again let it all go for the Little Guy. Hes all upset and right NOW I'm the one that has to comfort him and tell him that this will all pass.

DaveB

2014-12-30070149_zps60ec3cda.jpg

Ken B

Geeze Geno I was just bustin yours and Kys chops like you were bustin mine, lighten up a little guy. Fact is you don't know me very well and I don't know you very well. I really don't care how many tractor's you buy sell, fix or whatever. You mind your business and I'll mind mine, It's really pretty simple. Just for the record, If I claim a tractor is a keeper.. Well, its a keeper until I decide to let it go. Situations in life change. 

Ky, what in the world am I jealous of? I'm not sure where you want to go with that one??

Dave, I know when you say the little guy's feelings are hurt you are talking about that poor little 877!  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

stevebo

Dave-

I think that horse needs to find a home up on the ponderosa. I know she will like it here.... :ychain: I have this one to offer up and maybe even a little $$ too.

post-734-0-69304700-1420427500_thumb.jpg

Geno

I'm fine.  I just wanted you to know all of the facts you said about me in the last post was wrong.   :laughing-rolling:

JimmyZ

Wow Steve that's awful generous of you. But a Chevy Diesel, boat and trailer AND that beautiful Johnson 18 that I always wanted for the "Little Guy"? Are you sure? Cuz I'm loading up right now.

• Like 3