Ken B

Did a little Horse tradin today..

JimmyZ

Sweeeeet. Nice wood tractor.

Coadster32

Was nice to hang out with you again Ken, it's been a while. Tractor definitely went to a good home. She treated me well last winter, and hope she does the same for you. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

stevebo

Does it have a cigar lighter?

• Like 1

AMC RULES

I know where some NOS one's are hiding.    :hide:  

stevebo

Me too...maybe ken wants to do some horse tradin on the ponderosa...

AMC RULES

How could he not...

I know I do:popcorn:

Ken B

Me too...maybe ken wants to do some horse tradin on the ponderosa...

For???

speedyleedy

That's a great looking 877 ! :)

Ken B

I had these two out of the garage today while I was doing a little cleaning and figured it was a nice time to get their first picture together..I bought the 854 off Buckrancher for my son Cole a few yrs. ago at the BIG SHOW. The only thing other than maintaining it that we have done is add tri ribs and ag tires.. The 854 hasn't been run in at least 5 month's,. I added a little fuel bumped the key and she was off and running.  You won't ever see the 854 in the classified's...

DSCN2392_zpsa1ceeb5d.jpg

• Like 3

Martin

Ken, that a real nice pair of tractors there, both that 854 and the 877 would be hard to part with at any time in the future in my opinion. i can't recall seeing pics of the 854 up close, but that 877 i seen a few pics of when Craig had it and that is one sweet original.

Edited by Martin

AMC RULES

That 877 came to me with this front attachment bar mounted on it...   

never determined exactly what it was used for...has a factory appearance to it.

:dunno: Any thoughts as to what it might be?  

post-3498-0-16496300-1416877746_thumb.jp

• Like 1

whfan74

Wow that tractor is really getting around! Nice dealings Ken and Craig!

• Like 1

Ken B

Scott, when I first saw this one at the BIG SHOW I fell in love with it. I then found out Craig just bought it from you. At the time I thought man, bummer, but I knew Craig would take care of it so I was happy for him. I never thought I'd actually wind up with it but I'm happy I did! For me, my collection always seems to have a theme or revolve around something and yesterday I kinda noticed that my collection is revolving around 8 hp tractors. It seems I have four 8 hp machine's now! I forgot about my sons Cole's little Super Suburban that I wedged an 8 hp in...

011_zps64067fbc.jpg

007_zps29a82919.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

Scott, when I first saw this one at the BIG SHOW I fell in love with it. I then found out Craig just bought it from you. At the time I thought man, bummer, but I knew Craig would take care of it so I was happy for him. I never thought I'd actually wind up with it but I'm happy I did! For me, my collection always seems to have a theme or revolve around something and yesterday I kinda noticed that my collection is revolving around 8 hp tractors. It seems I have four 8 hp machine's now! I forgot about my sons Cole's little Super Suburban that I wedged an 8 hp in...

011_zps64067fbc.jpg

007_zps29a82919.jpg

Moss doesn't grow around the shed at Craig's house! 

That 877 came to me with this front attachment bar mounted on it...   

never determined exactly what it was used for...has a factory appearance to it.

:dunno: Any thoughts as to what it might be?  

That is so you can lift the front end so you can vacuum under it if you store it in your house!  :)

Austin860

Front weight bar?

Wheel-N-It

Its a beautiful thing when everybody is happy. NIce tractors / Good trades !!!

squonk

Stevasaurus is right. Ken does look different without his hat!  :)

post-2380-0-08288500-1416996135.jpg

• Like 2

Ken B

Man I used to watch that show when I was little!! For some reason I always liked it better than the Price is Right.. More to come, I'm just now gettin on a roll... 

At the next BIG SHOW I'll have to find one of my tractor's I'll part with (its not as easy as you think!) and have a sign made up to put on my tractor that say's Let's Make a Deal and right around with it on there.. Maybe even a T-shirt that say's Let's Make a Deal on the back of it... Gotta be a Block Buster Deal though... My brother Dave (JimmyZ Redsquare member) is the MASTER of the Block Buster deal. He lays low but I'm sure he is sniffin around...

• Like 1

stevebo

Price is right was much better IMO however you seems to be learning from brother Jim on mastering the blockbuster... I still have a few items behind curtain number 3 .....

• Like 1

squonk

Man I used to watch that show when I was little!! For some reason I always liked it better than the Price is Right.. More to come, I'm just now gettin on a roll... 

At the next BIG SHOW I'll have to find one of my tractor's I'll part with (its not as easy as you think!) and have a sign made up to put on my tractor that say's Let's Make a Deal and right around with it on there.. Maybe even a T-shirt that say's Let's Make a Deal on the back of it... Gotta be a Block Buster Deal though... My brother Dave (JimmyZ Redsquare member) is the MASTER of the Block Buster deal. He lays low but I'm sure he is sniffin around...

Better not bring any ZONKS with you!!!!

Retired Wrencher

But are they workin....

:USA:  :wh: Very nice Ken It is looker for sure. I love the moons But hate the $$$$ u pay for them. The 1257 has an working lighter and I have one in a box that will go on the 1057 when done that is a working one also. Enjoy the ride Ken. Gary    B.......

AMC RULES

Wondering the whereabouts of this tractor now?   :teasing-poke: 

• Like 1

Geno

Probably sitting in the garage covered up, that one's to nice to use!   :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

fireman

Today I did some Horse tradin with Craig (AMCRules) I have always liked the 877 tractor's and I've had my eye on Craigs since the day I laid eyes on it. She's a keeper and will stay in its original condition. I went for a little ride on it today and when I tried to light my cigar my lighter wouldn't stay lit. I then remembered the factory cigar ligher, and it works! I bet Stevebo don't even have a working cigar lighter... Thanks Craig!

I don't think it's in Ken's garage anymore!

Somehow I figured it would it would find a new home  :ychain:  :ychain:  :ychain:

Edited by fireman
  • Like 2

squonk

Skonk my 1267 has a working lighter. I just got a nice heated seat thingy from Duluth Trading for my truck that plugs into the lighter. I should use it the next time I plow, :eusa-think:  :techie-eureka:  I bet it'll be a hoot!  :) 

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1