Cutlas3391

45 inches of Snow Wheel Horse Team Ready. Lake effect Snowstorm

Geno

Had to walk 2 miles to a gas station.

You need to fix that gas pump in your avatar.   :laughing-rolling:  

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

I'm glad I installed the Wheel Horse gas pump!! This pic better be on the Wheel Horse calender

Wheel Horse gas pump still full....56f9286eff0a28ff58675e49d5fe6438.jpg

post-8224-141651129017_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141651129634_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141651130197_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141651130655_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141651131059_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

buckrancher

no snow here in Trumansburg,ny :icecream:

• Like 2

Cutlas3391

I'll bring some to you.... you guys don't any lake effect off the finger lakes?

By the way I got your sign I bought from you finally hanging in my shop....10a51a901736f05727765973cb6ab2e6.jpg
  • Like 3

RMCIII

I'm guessing it has started snowing again? I saw the weather report...... That is some crazy weather over the next 72hrs..... How will you guys deal with all that flooding if temps truly do hit 50 and it does rain...... I'm guessing it will be almost as bad as the snowstorm..... Wishing all the best for you Buffalo guys.

Rob

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

I'm guessing it has started snowing again? I saw the weather report...... That is some crazy weather over the next 72hrs..... How will you guys deal with all that flooding if temps truly do hit 50 and it does rain...... I'm guessing it will be almost as bad as the snowstorm..... Wishing all the best for you Buffalo guys.

Rob

Thanks Rob me and Paul c are doing good.
  • Like 2

Terry M

All of those previous pics from cutlas339 tell me one thing....unreal

Edited by Terry M

Digger 66

Wishing all the best for you Buffalo guys.

Rob

Thank you !

Abbott_zpse4e2b946.png

• Like 4

buckrancher

I'll bring some to you.... you guys don't any lake effect off the finger lakes?

By the way I got your sign I bought from you finally hanging in my shop....10a51a901736f05727765973cb6ab2e6.jpg

looks good

papaglide

Digger, I don't envy you brother. Abbott road looks scary. You heading down to the Night Capp or Fielders Choice?!

• Like 1

Digger 66

Digger, I don't envy you brother. Abbott road looks scary. You heading down to the Night Capp or Fielders Choice?!

Ha Ha .

That's cool you know where those places are . I was heading south on Abbott about 3/4 of a mile from the 'cap .( one awesome fish-fry )

I don't think Fielders is still in business  .

I quit drinking almost 4 years ago , so rarely go to bars .

Do you remember where it was ? 

papaglide

Fielders was just down from where Jacobi's used to be. Same side of street. I think it's behind from where you took the picture from. My Dads whole family is from there. I grew up in Blasdell. I still have a bunch of family there. Me the wife and kids lived on Franklin near Apple for 10 yrs before we moved up here. I miss living in sunny LA! You're absolutely right about the fish fry. ( Glab Post used to be good too) Don't find them like that up here!

Cutlas3391

Well it's 1:25am I just finished shoveling my deck off. It stop snowing around 6:00pm and I think we got another 2 feet. All together I think I have around 70 inches. Tommorow I'll take some pictures. Overall the Wheel Horse Snow crew work hard and nothing really broke on them except the loader belt snap but it was an older one. Hope Paul C and digger 66 are doing well with the dig out. I have another wheel horse guy not to far coming down to get a wheel horse snowblower belt his broke in action today. Good night. Lol this feels like I'm writing an journal....

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Shaun & Paul,,,,the pictures and story of this snow is way over the top. But,,,the main thing is to stay safe. With that said thanks for the first hand reports. The wheel horse proves its worth...............

Glenn

• Like 2

squonk

Keep those furnace and water heater vents clear! Check on your neighbor's!  :thumbs:

• Like 1

Digger 66

Fielders was just down from where Jacobi's used to be. Same side of street. I think it's behind from where you took the picture from. My Dads whole family is from there. I grew up in Blasdell. I still have a bunch of family there. Me the wife and kids lived on Franklin near Apple for 10 yrs before we moved up here. I miss living in sunny LA! You're absolutely right about the fish fry. ( Glab Post used to be good too) Don't find them like that up here!

The Glab-Post still has an awesome fish .

Fielders became Hannahs Irish pub then ( & now i think it's still open ) The Grateful bear ( Bar ). 

• Like 1

GT14

You might need a cab if that keeps up. The horses did their job.  :teasing-whipyellow: 

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

You might need a cab if that keeps up. The horses did their job. :teasing-whipyellow:

No cab for this guy they get in the way for me lol
  • Like 2

Cutlas3391

Here's some last night pics.....

post-8224-141658612976_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141658613832_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141658614151_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141658614463_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141658614782_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141658615091_thumb.jpg

post-8224-14165861588_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141658616406_thumb.jpg

post-8224-141658618507_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos:     :handgestures-thumbsup:     :thanks:

PaulC

again Shawn super cool pics. I had ALOT of snow but it looks like you may have double what I got!!! Im kind of concerned about this warmup that's supposed to happen. Lets hope their wrong

Cutlas3391

again Shawn super cool pics. I had ALOT of snow but it looks like you may have double what I got!!! Im kind of concerned about this warmup that's supposed to happen. Lets hope their wrong

Yea I agree on the warm up I'm taking the loader out today and move

Snow around

AMC RULES

If any of you up there haven't cleared off your roofs yet... 

might want to think about doing it before that rain comes.  :teasing-poke: 

papaglide

Shawn, thanks for the picks. The amount of snow is amazing and seeing it kind of brings it home how bad it really is down there. Words can't do it justice. Glad to hear that the Horses worked well and that you and the family are doing well!

• Like 1

papaglide

The Glab-Post still has an awesome fish .

Fielders became Hannahs Irish pub then ( & now i think it's still open ) The Grateful bear ( Bar ).

I forgot about that place. The side is painted tye dyed looking. How deep is the snow in the city?