oe espo

HHelp with Bracket/Link Identification

oe espo

Long story short, I picked up a 520H with 42" Snow plow w/extension bracket, 48" Deck, and 50" grader.  He also has a tiller in which im debating.  However in the parts he gave the link in the attached picture.  He thought it goes on the snow plow, I cant seem to find in any of the manuals.  Its a 93' 520H, the plow is a 1978 I believe? (86-42BC01-01135)(7180)

Can anyone help ID what this little is for?  Two holes measure 1/2", the other is 3/8" Diameter.

Thank you.

post-7482-0-91708400-1416328597_thumb.jp

psalms83:18

i can look at my snowblower attachment and maybe figure somethin out??? But look at the wear patterns on that thing... the right two holes and the left hole look like they are pulling against each other and the left side blackness might match somewhere where it went??   lol sorry kinda alot of    DUHHH comments but maybe it will help??!

Geno

Looks like it may go to the lift arm to me.  :)

gwest_ca

I have a list of 23 lift links but only 7 have dimensions that may not be correct.

Part # 102665 replaced by 105052. The short link for the 86-42BC01 is the 105052.

1/4" x 1-1/4" x 5-1/4" long. 3/8" pins 5/8" long spaced 4-1/8" center to center.

Garry

gwest_ca

Here is the blade parts list

The item # 49 clevis pins # 932962 replaced by 932962-4 or 9329624 are 3/8" x 7/8"

Garry

oe espo

Garry, 4-1/8" is the dimension from outer hole to outer hole.  its 1" from lg hole to lg hole

oe espo

So this piece pins to the A frame and to the lift arm under the tractor.  the parts list shows the same diameter pin but one is certainly larger.  i cant imagine it wore that much based on what im seeing.  the holes are elongated verically but width inside still has paint on it.  Thanks every one.  now that its 1 degrees with the windchill i dont even want to go outside to drag the plow in to hook it up.