KyBlue

Geno really does sell them!

KyBlue

The day started out early ...  just as the sun rose I was out working on my eh trailer.... have to be prepared when you venture into the territory of the he who dominates the WH market in this area ...

a while back after talking with Geno about some other parts - he got to talking with me about a 520h he had .. it wasn't in the best shape but is mechanically sound - however he wanted to pull the motor for another tractor he had. A deal was struck ... I had a new project tractor - what that project is, I'm not saying yet :angry-nono:

So i've ventured to the dragons lair :teasing-poke:  with my B80 & Plow (needed to try a NOS part to see if it would work before duplication) AND a 520H for a upcoming project... 

I know how ya'll want picture(s) .... (no comments about my 25.00 trailer please ... it'll get some TLC over the next few months

Thanks Geno!! Appreciate the tractor and the time relaxing in your shop  ... looking forward to the 6th!

post-246-0-69048100-1416150360_thumb.jpg

Edited by KyBlue
  • Like 9

AMC RULES

Good job prying a :wh: tractor out of his hands...     :handgestures-thumbsup:      :scratchead:

hopefully, you talked him into throwing in a spare for the trailer too. 

• Like 1

Molon_Labe

Very cool! Love those 520H :wh: . I've been trying to talk my neighbor out of one he has with a bad engine that's been sitting under a tree in his back yard for years. No luck so far.

• Like 1

JC 1965

WHAT !!   (  GENO SOLD A TRACTOR ? )    :jaw:    Geno' Are you feeling ok ? Take your temperature, sounds like you're coming down with something. Have you been to a region of west Africa within the last 21 days looking for  :wh: tractors ?     :hide:​ 

• Like 4

KyBlue

I guess that Geno can take comfort in the fact he didn't unload a Runner .. :laughing-rofl:

Good job prying a :wh: tractor out of his hands...     :handgestures-thumbsup:      :scratchead:

hopefully, you talked him into throwing in a spare for the trailer too. 

The trailer ... yeah... I picked it up for 25.00 earlier this spring. The former owner removed the leaf springs and welded the axles right to the frame of the trailer. :no::banghead:

He used it to haul his bobcats and his backhoe ... when the center of the rims and the lug studs started breaking ... he parked it and sold it to me for dirt cheap...  it's built like a friggin tank and will hold more than I'll ever haul.

The Front axle is Junk - though it is made from a 2.5 thick SOLID STEEL bar ...  There are plans for the trailer to be redone and modified just it has to wait its turn and earn it's keep in the mean time! That 105.00 trailer tire  :eek:  yesterday is gonna cost it! :angry-nono:

• Like 1

Geno

Some have got to go.  At least I know this one has a good home where my baby will be took care of.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Hope to see that new Bronco go to the big  :wh: show next year. 

• Like 2

KyBlue

Hope to see that new Bronco go to the big  :wh: show next year. 

I think he's planning on getting it done ... though his to do list is HUGE!!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Sounds like he needs a good helper.   :teasing-poke: 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

KyBlue

Sounds like he needs a good helper.   :teasing-poke: 

I'm sure he'd take one ... but that would be a LONG drive for you wouldn't it??? :ychain:

• Like 1

Geno

I think you should both come down, and bring some friends.   :laughing-rolling:

KyBlue

I've been To Geno' Land ... It's Craig's turn ...

anytime I'm down .. you just have to tell me what ya want me to work on ...

• Like 1

RMCIII

$25.00 trailer,,, :laughing-rofl:  Sell those $500.00 stacks and you can have a nice trailer! :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:

Rob

• Like 2

Geno

The trailer he has is a lot heavier and will haul more than mine.  I wish I could find trailers like that for 25.00.   :teasing-poke: