vinnyfish1

Clevis hitch for 1984 C145 auto

vinnyfish1

I found a good deal on a tiller and have the tach-o-matic on the rear but I don't have the clevis lift components... Can these parts be found without spending a fortune???

KyBlue

you just need the Rock shaft and cable assembly ... oh and the cable tube if it isn't already on your tractor ... the tiller doesn't use the clevis hitch... it mounts to the same rear mount the snow plow/dozer blade uses

vinnyfish1

found a cable assembly....but are there some mounting brackets for the rock shaft  that mount under the seat pan??? 

KyBlue

I only have experience with the B/C models ...  I don't think you need anything other than the rock shaft and the bushings for it ... the hole is there ... just have to put in the bushings and the shaft ...

Edited by KyBlue

vinnyfish1

1984 c145 auto as listed in the subject line of the post

squonk

I had an 81 C145 and the mounting holes were there.

Don1977

You will need one that fits a tractor with the gas tank under the seat. They are narrow then the ones that fit the 76 and 77 C-series and the lift arm is closer to the left side to miss the gas tank. The brass bushings are flanged with (I think- 1" OD need to check) and 3/4" ID. I sawed off some bushing I had so they would not be close to the gas tank on my 312-8. I built my rocker shaft, but don't have any pictures. I would have to remove the seat and fender pan just to see it. I used 1 1/4" flat steel and a 3/4" shaft.

Edited by Don1977