7316autohorse

Missing plow parts please help

7316autohorse

I got a plow for my 73 wheel horse but it is missing the lever for adjusting the plow angle. The little triangle thing with a small rod going to the pivot locking pin is still there. I need pictures of the lever and whatever in connects to that actually moves the plow so I can build one or find one. One off the springs is also broken and half missing. Any idea where I can find one? I have been checking ebay but no luck so far. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Racinbob

:WRS: I can't be of much help to you since it's been 15 years since I've had a snow blade but I do know that the triangular piece is a very easy part to make. You can find the parts diagram here but an actual picture with dimensions would help you out. I'm assuming you need one of the large springs on the blade itself. I'm sure help isn't far behind on both issues. :)

Tankman

Easy enough to make one using flat bar.

Good luck with the broken spring. You might try eye-bolts and a couple of old auto hood springs.

I've never done so but, I keep the idea in my noodle just in case.

Take a peek-a-boo here: http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=toro_consumer&mn=06-48BC01%2C+48%22+Snow%2FDozer+Blade%2C+1984&dn=810224R3-24R30005-0003

Edited by Tankman