Geno

How does your other half deal with your obsession?

rmaynard

Amen! Having met Jo and been to shows with you guys, I have to agree that she is something special.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 2

Geno

Ain't that the truth.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

tractorbeast

A city lot, size 75'x 150'. With a Power King Front Loader/Back Hoe, 1 craftsman and 4 of my favorite Red Ladies, the wife is quite negative, the neighbors put up with me,and I am just happy

to live in the USA- I love it.

• Like 1

56flatbed

Been married 34 years and my wife is still in denial about the car habit/hobby I've had most of my life.  Wheel Horse habit?  What's that?

• Like 1

Geno

I don't know.  :laughing-rolling:

Brrly1

She say's if it's Wheel Horse I'm out the door with a quickness. As far as anything else it's when I get time. I come home from tracking down a attachment, part or even tractor she tells all my friends that I'm out Wheel Horing. She don't think much of it but she sure likes everyone waving to us all year long. Must have something to so with the sidewalk snow removal, huh, imagine that. She thinks I only need one but, that's not going to happen today or any other day!!! Hopefully one day she'll see the light, but I'm not placing any bets. If she doesn't then, Oh Well!!!!

• Like 2