Geno

Geno's Meet + Greet

Geno

If you can't find it I have a few.  Sorry so late, I've been out Horse hunting...   :laughing-rolling:

KyBlue

You just can't stop Lmao

• Like 1

Geno

I gave up trying. :laughing-rolling:   There's 5 more behind the truck right now including a couple of C160's.  On to 15 or more from close to the same place.  If I get them I will officially declare myself nuts.  :popcorn:

nappypappy

WOW..me starting to worry bout Geno...

• Like 2

KyBlue

I gave up trying. :laughing-rolling:   There's 5 more behind the truck right now including a couple of C160's.  On to 15 or more from close to the same place.  If I get them I will officially declare myself nuts.  :popcorn:

Just one question...  Where are you putting them?

• Like 1

KyBlue

Just one question...  Where are you putting them?

Having to think on that are you?? Maybe you're building a ramp to the attic?  Pallet Racking in the drive? 

• Like 1

nappypappy

I have been to his shop and I cant figger out where he would put any more without putting up another building.

• Like 1

KyBlue

I have been to his shop and I cant figger out where he would put any more without putting up another building.

As have I ... and From his own mouth "I have no more room, I just don't know what I'm going to do with anymore" ...

• Like 1

Tristan Wilson

I have a 30'x50' shop that's empty and needs some horses in it

• Like 2

nappypappy

He has gone beyond collecting......and into the unknown.....me just a owner and only wish I could collect.

• Like 2

Geno

Into the unknown is a perfect way to put this.   :eusa-doh:   I don't know where to put them.  I have about 20K more sq ft of barns across the street but I really like them all here...  :laughing-rolling:

I did sell one with a plow though that's getting picked up tomorrow morning.  :)

Edited by Geno
  • Like 1

nappypappy

Well you alright in my book no matter what........

• Like 1

KyBlue

Into the unknown is a perfect way to put this.   :eusa-doh:   I don't know where to put them.  I have about 20K more sq ft of barns across the street but I really like them all here...  :laughing-rolling:

I did sell one with a plow though that's getting picked up tomorrow morning.  :)

Your buy/sell ratio is a bit ...skewed.  You're supposed to sell MORE than you Buy ... at least while you're trying to reduce your inventory.    :teasing-poke: Sheesh Man... well at least everybody will have something to drive saturday ... we can go terrorize the town!

• Like 1

Geno

I'm working on it, gotta get them done first.  :)   You gonna help me haul the 15 or more I may have found in one place not counting attachments?  With my present trucks and trailers I can only haul 12 at a time.  :laughing-rolling:

Edited by Geno
  • Like 1

nappypappy

Some how I feel like you will find a way.........I can only haul one at a time.

KyBlue

I'm working on it, gotta get them done first.  :)   You gonna help me haul the 15 or more I may have found in one place not counting attachments?  With my present trucks and trailers I can only haul 12 at a time.  :laughing-rolling:

Pay for the fuel, I'll use my half a trailer to help you haul ...

• Like 1

Geno

Deal, and lunch too.   :) 

• Like 1

KyBlue

Deal, and lunch too.   :)

I don't have to cook it?? LOL

• Like 1

Geno

:eusa-whistle:

• Like 1

Firpo701

Well...have all of my appointments situated, so, hope you have room for me and the Mrs! Lol. We will be there Saturday! :-P

• Like 2

Geno

You betcha Firpo!   :text-woo:   

• Like 1

KyBlue

Well...have all of my appointments situated, so, hope you have room for me and the Mrs! Lol. We will be there Saturday! :razz:

YAY!!!! Can't wait to meet ya'll!!

Geno - would you have a problem with me bringing my 42" Deck? I need to get the spindles off and don't have a big enough impact socket ... I'm hoping to slide it in the next time you go blast some things ....so I can get it all welded up and painted..

Geno

Bring it on.  :)

Have had a few PMs about bringing things to eat also.  No one has to bring anything but if you want to you can bring whatever you like, chips, or a dish you like, or whatever.  We're pretty easy around here, you can even surprise us.  :laughing-rolling:  

KyBlue

you can even surprise us.  :laughing-rolling:  

Okay I'll surprise you by loading up the truck and trailer with your WH goldmine finds ... :)

Geno

It says bring Blue.  You gonna bring me some more :wh: ?    :laughing-rolling: