km3h

LET'S TALK SEATS

km3h

I have five Wheel Horse tractors. All have very comfortable seats. That being said, all have tears in them and need to be replaced. Has anyone found a source for the cover and padding so you can keep the original seat pan. Seems all are manufactured by the Michigan Seat Company.  

Geno

I've been dealing with this for months Nick.  Seats are a bloody fortune.  :eusa-doh:

chazm

Geno

I'm gonna call them in the morning, I'll call you after I talk to them if you want Nick.  :)

I'll also let you know in the morning if you're my new hero Chasm.  :laughing-rolling:

km3h

Thanks Chasm. By all means Geno do the deed and call me. I bought a new seat for my rebuild and it stinks. I thought it was going to be a lot bigger than it was. The problem is it is high enough but to narrow for my big jackass. every time I make a turn I feel like I am going to slide off.

• Like 2

motox25

I recently purchased a replacement seat from Northern Tool. It was very reasonably priced ($60) and so far I am very happy with it. It did require me to drill 2 holes in the seat mounts. It has a plastic seat pan as compared to the OEM metal pan.

Geno

flyovrcntry

I have a local upholstery guy who will cover them for 40. This is nothing fancy,just a nice new cover,looks great

• Like 1

Fun Engineer

I'm unable to connect to that link. Can you repost it or let me know what it is. I'm always looking for seat options.

Geno

Sorry.  :hide:    Just got tracking, they will be here Monday.

OK you are my new hero. 9.95 per seat is pretty awesome.   :bow-blue:   

One thing I need though, somewhere else to buy more like this one. :teasing-poke:   I just bought all they had this morning.  :laughing-rolling:

Edited by Geno