Cutlas3391

Well I think the Wheel Horse Barn is Final Full!!!

tomtractor

Seeing your pix reminds me of 30 years ago when you could go to the local WH dealer and that is what the showroom looked like...and the guy knew you by name!.  Yep, those days are gone forever.

One Wheel Horse dealer that is still great is Gauvin Supply Co in South GraftonMA.  They have RJ35 in their showroom.  They also have a lot of parts available.

• Like 1

Racinbob

Aw man! I clicked on the link hoping it was their website with pictures. They've been in business since 1958. Maybe their first Wheel Horse? Is it NOS? Have you seen it? Can you take pictures? Do I have any more questions? :)

• Like 1

jackhammer

What a great collection you have there...  :woohoo:

• Like 1

PaulC

Man Shawn that is awesomely out of control!! :laughing-rofl: . How do you even try to decide which one to use when it comes time? Probably which ever of the 8 or so that are right up front lol.

• Like 2

Cutlas3391

Trade me the 1964 impala for the tractors

Geno

You trading Impalas for tractors?  :)

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:eusa-think: From the factory, originally came that way?

...and what's hiding under that cool  :wh: cover?    :scratchead:

Cutlas3391

1964 1054

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:eusa-think:  What is the oldest  :wh: you have in your collection?

Cutlas3391

:eusa-think: What is the oldest :wh: you have in your collection?

1955 rj35

PaulC

Shawn I see u have a lot of stuff on CL lately I been thinking of getting a hold of u to maybe corral some extra parts and hopefully get to see your awesome collection. I've still been thinking about the tractor u offered me with the 12hp magnum thinking maybe we can work a package deal?

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

Shawn I see u have a lot of stuff on CL lately I been thinking of getting a hold of u to maybe corral some extra parts and hopefully get to see your awesome collection. I've still been thinking about the tractor u offered me with the 12hp magnum thinking maybe we can work a package deal?

Yea sounds good. Let me know I can send pictures if needed.

papaglide

I wish that I could trade you the Impala for some tractors!

• Like 1

Wade

The question I have to ask is, After we have come down with this got to have more red tractor's what insurance company is going to help us out of this mess. Our poor kid's after we pass on.  :roll:  My son stopped in Sunday ,he noticed the 520H sitting on the trailer. I couldn't lie to my own son. " After the last three" Hi was impressed with the 417H Air Filter and thought the cluster of 5 gauges on the 520 .  My wife think's I have lost it.  L.O.L. . She did say the 314H with the 42" made the lawn look better than the 540X with the wrong color.  KEEP  LOOKING THERE HAS TO BE ANOUTHER DEAL OUT THERE. :)

• Like 1

Cutlas3391

The question I have to ask is, After we have come down with this got to have more red tractor's what insurance company is going to help us out of this mess. Our poor kid's after we pass on. :roll: My son stopped in Sunday ,he noticed the 520H sitting on the trailer. I couldn't lie to my own son. " After the last three" Hi was impressed with the 417H Air Filter and thought the cluster of 5 gauges on the 520 . My wife think's I have lost it. L.O.L. . She did say the 314H with the 42" made the lawn look better than the 540X with the wrong color. KEEP LOOKING THERE HAS TO BE ANOUTHER DEAL OUT THERE. :)

Actually I bought another one on Friday he's waiting his turn to go into the barn lol
  • Like 1

857 horse

man oh man

he's gonna need a bigger

w/h boat

• Like 1