thehorse

Help on approx. 416-h year

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Len. Maybe a good place to start is the manual information section that is provided on this site for us by red square. I have found much use full information there for my tractors. Best of luck.

Glenn

thehorse

Thanks,

Was inquiring here to know what to look up there.

boovuc

Rainy start tomorrow morning! Good Luck, stay dry and use your safety harness in your tree! I know too many guys up here that have fake front teeth from leaning just a hair too far in their stands! (Although it did improve their looks!   :)

thehorse

Brought it home today.

Gave it an initial pressure washing.....Gobbs of goop and crap every which place.

Seems to be decent. Hydro fwd and rev worked pretty well as well as deck lift. Seat needs some love.....

Some hacked up wiring and repairs. Needs new shoes, but has weights on the back side of rims. And 2 like new hi caps to gow with the

Tarnished, rusted rears.

Steering sloppy. And my first onan.....wow... That's sounds different than the kohler. Do you hear the hydro pump going when idiling?

• Like 1

jackhammer

pm coming

Rick

thehorse,

I've included 2 pdf files that I use as helpers when I need to change oil , makes  and other lubs ,, they are broken down by WH year made

second file is for belts mowers and spindles for about any horse as you will see in the chart.

If you have prob. with these pm me your email addy and I will send these that way.

I tried attaching a excel page of all WH models and engine numbers but this site will not load it , so if you want it leave me a message ..

I have 6 mowers  nand am constantly trying to remember what is what , so instead I was fortunate enough to find these a year ago and use them for references.

Sounds like a great mower you going to end up with... (Glad you didnt buy that 417 now??)

Ok enough chat from me. 

Rick

Belts_Mower_spindle_and_drive_belt_charts.pdf

lube_rec.pdf