RMCIII

WHAT WILL YOU BE USING TO CLEAR SNOW 2014!!!????

JustinW.73

Justin - Brrly1 (member) lives in Iowa, he may have something lying around his place.... John?

KY - In the first photo, you need to shift the lens a little to the right so we can see the rest of the ole Ford sitting in the driveway! I did not even see the rest of your photos, what kind of horse did you say you have? :ychain:  :laughing-rofl:

Rob

RMCIII-I looked at his profile and it says he lives in ohio. Maybe I got the wrong person tho.

Gunny

This is as close as I came to moving any snow last year, or just about any previous year down this way.  No snow stuck to the driveway or walkway.   No accessories required IE:  Socks, boots, cab, chains, weights,  gloves or any of that "Cold Weather Gear"!  This blade has moved a lot of dirt and gravel over the past 47 years, it might balk at the cold wet stuff.  This could very well be it's first contact with snow.

post-3747-0-10023200-1415288814_thumb.jp

• Like 4

squonk

This is as close as I came to moving any snow last year, or just about any previous year down this way.  No snow stuck to the driveway or walkway.   No accessories required IE:  Socks, boots, cab, chains, weights,  gloves or any of that "Cold Weather Gear"!  This blade has moved a lot of dirt and gravel over the past 47 years, it might balk at the cold wet stuff.  This could very well be it's first contact with snow.

No plowing leaves?  You need to talk to Steve!  :)

• Like 1

RMCIII

Mike - so, a video to get in and out? Should make it a little more interesting....... Maybe with a cup of hot coco or an irish whiskey!

Rob

AJ_Thanatos

No plowing leaves?  You need to talk to Steve!  :)

I will be plowing leaves as well.. Possibly tonight and if that's the case pictures will follow.  :)

RMCIII

Well, it is not a video of me snowblowing, but it is a video regardless. Squonk, THIS VIDEO IS 4 U!.

I am 6'1" and weigh 225lbs. I have a 34" waist and wear a size 46 or 48" dress jacket. That depends on the maker and cut of the jacket. This video is in my dress clothes, minus the jacket....

Enjoy WH members.... BTW, I HATE HOTDOGS!!!!!!!!! Serious, my dad has been a butcher on and off all his life... Still does it today... I could care less of the claim on the package. I KNOW THE TRUTH!!!! I'll leave it at that. Here is the video..

IMG_1197.MOV

• Like 1

AMC RULES

• Like 1

RMCIII

Craig - so you helped Bologna get it's name? :laughing-rofl:

AMC RULES

I though that was you...

back in the day.   :confusion-shrug:

Amazing what people will do...

for a hotdog.    :teasing-poke: 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Craig - would NEVER endorse "scrap" meat! :angry-nono:  :angry-nono: But definately do have fun making the best of a "scrapped" situation!! :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:

JimD

Is that cab on a Wheel Horse tractor? Or is it some other make or perhaps a zero turn? Or the unit you were going to send to your Dad? Curious.. :scratchead:

• Like 1

RMCIII

Jim - serious.... The cab is sitting on a 518xi Toro/Wheelhorse..... No trick photos and no editing of the video... Raw and live, just the way it should be!!!

Rob

JimD

:thumbs:

gsummers

Mine is ready to go.

post-12936-0-84159300-1415320478_thumb.j

• Like 4

Ed Kennell

Rob, you gotta treat yourself to one of those little canned hot dogs, then even you would appreciate an all meat frank.

That would be a Vienna Sausage North of the Mason Dixon,  and a Whyeena Sausage South of the Mason Dixon.

• Like 2

RMCIII

GS - SWEET!!!!

Ed - Would not, Could not, with a bun. I do not eat hotdogs AT ALL!!!

Nothing rhymes with this

Rob

Amanda

;)

post-5815-0-47966100-1415320867_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Bert

Mostly get slush and ice in these parts, when it does snow I'll put weights and chains on the 520.

post-12350-0-65286400-1415320685_thumb.j

post-12350-0-14558500-1415320772_thumb.j

• Like 3

RMCIII

Arae - U R full of s#*$ :laughing-rofl:

Bert - AWESOME!!! Really nice looking worker.

Rob

• Like 1

Amanda

At least it is red

RMCIII

Well, part of it is Red.

Rob

squonk

No hot dog for you! I need to see the leg getting to the other side running board. Since I am as flexible as a brick I know the struggle to get the leg to the other side. Bonus points for a waist 38" ++!!!

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

RMCIII

Mike - Serious., waist is only 34"... As for the leg over and back... Can do! But it will cost you an upgrade to a Waffle House! :woohoo:

squonk

Prizes redeemed at the Big Show only. May have to bring an extra pie!

• Like 1

Ken B

Ken, you mean Geno missed another great sweet deal?!

That deal might have been out of Geno's " I gotta have it can't live without it" zone...

• Like 1