rollingflat

new horse in the barm

KyBlue

Looks great!!!

Isn't the motor mount missing here? I thought the mount was off set and the motor bolted to the mount. Just asking.

No, not those. They Motor mount came along later... at least on the ones I've seen were mounted this way ...

rollingflat

Kudzu, I think your talking about the way the motor looks in the first pics after I brought it home. I asked if it was only mounted 

w two bolts ie the first pics w out hood. Then the folks here told me that two of the bolts were mounted from underneth the motor

which they were after i looked. Had never noticed that w my c-101 or 414-8 because they had hoods.

Just goes to show you your never to old to learn something new!     And really glade the guys here showed me how to ajust the

Hydro lever to stay in place... WOW I wasnt sure I wanted to keep this tractor until I got that working... Its a joy to drive. :laughing-rofl:  Plus had already

told the Boy it was HIS new tractor!  :teasing-tease:  

• Like 1

kudzu3

Yea, always learning. The only experience I have with these red things is my B 80 that I restored (my first), so I just assumed that they all had motor mounts. Now if I see one without a mount, I won't think there's something missing :eusa-think: .

• Like 1

Geno

We never stop learning.  :handgestures-thumbsup: