Jparkes43

Lawn ranger in the uk

Jparkes43

Well if you have been checking out my other page about how much the cost then you will know that I have been wondering if they were ever shipped over by wheel horse for sale and therefore many would be over here or where they privately imported therefore not many around and a possibility of importing one or paying a lot for one over here. Uk and us people welcome to reply

James

CasualObserver

Yes, they were exported from US to UK...as to how many or which years, I don't think anyone knows.  Wheel Horse didn't begin assembly overseas until 1969 according to the Martino book.  I've seen (posted here) documentation that RJ's were imported in the UK, it only stands to reason that all years from 1959-1969 should be available in at least limited quantities... although, it may not apply to all models.  I do know there are round hood Lawn Rangers in the UK though....  There's a picture of a Lawn Ranger at a UK show in this old thread.

I remember... because I asked about it.

Jparkes43

Hmm sounds promising I REALY am loving these tractors and would make my day

James

neil

P mackellow , Charlie smith both own round hood lawn rangers , although quite rare in UK they do occasionally come up for sale on that auction site

Mark meadowfield owns a couple of the squarish lawn rangers.

Jparkes43

well how do i go about getting one shipped over??

put it in the pm

Jparkes43

BIG thank to all who has helped out in my questions for a lawn ranger in the uk. so here it goes heres the list. thank you to 

CasualObserver-(Super Mod)  neil-(Moderator) Terry M Austin860 Vinylguy Wayne Geno pfrederi nhunt308 Lane Ranger Thanatos JustHorsingAround 305 Lars meadowfield C-101plowerpower 

and a big thanks to steveasaurus for helping me out in the chat room and he is checking his 'straight from the horses mouth' book to find out some information.

i will let you know more on my progress later on. but for now i will keep checking ebay.

james

Edited by Jparkes43