Wayne

tiller for a L-156?

Wayne

was there ever one made for the little tractor? I have been watching every tiller link and looking on CL, but have never seen one.

CasualObserver

No. Even though it has the same cast iron uni-drive and steel frame of it's larger kin, it was considered a light duty "lawn" tractor. No ground engaging implements were designed for it.  Now... you can add a slot hitch and try to use some of them.... but no, none were intended to be used with it.  Besides... for a tiller, you generally need to be running in L-1 and the Lawn Ranger doesn't have a High/Low transmission.

Wayne

really  good point on the range selector, er uh lack thereof thanks for that info. that is going to get my foot in the door for another :wh:  with my wife  mwuhahahaha

• Like 1

Terry M

No. Even though it has the same cast iron uni-drive and steel frame of it's larger kin, it was considered a light duty "lawn" tractor. No ground engaging implements were designed for it.  Now... you can add a slot hitch and try to use some of them.... but no, none were intended to be used with it.  Besides... for a tiller, you generally need to be running in L-1 and the Lawn Ranger doesn't have a High/Low transmission.

Yeah, your kinda right....But Just Wait a while Jason and you may see what I will  be doing with a lawn ranger.... :greetings-waveyellow:  :teasing-poke:

Racinbob

really  good point on the range selector, er uh lack thereof thanks for that info. that is going to get my foot in the door for another :wh:  with my wife  mwuhahahaha

I like your way of thinking :handgestures-thumbupright: I'm guessing Wheel Horses are even harder to find in Arizona than they are here. Good luck finding another one (and with your wife). :)