Jasen

Here she is. My first WH

Jasen

This is my first WH and I'm sure it won't be my last. 1992 310-8 with the 37" deck. I picked it up for $600.00 right now I am taking a break from installing new tires. I will have pics of the WH with the new tires tomorrow .

post-13807-0-19384600-1410040411.jpg

post-13807-0-47877300-1410040431.jpg

post-13807-0-43573200-1410040459.jpg

• Like 3

KC9KAS

Very nice looking Wheel Horse.

And, :WRS:

Geno

Ooooooooo, very shiny.  That's a beauty!    :text-woo:

Don't know if I welcomed you before or not.  If not   :WRS:    If so   :WRS:   again. 

AMC RULES

Good looking  :wh:  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Jasen

Thanks guys! Yes it is shiny. Original paint also! It doesn't show, but it does need a re-paint. Way to many scratches.

Hossenfeffa

Nice Horse for 600

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

wellcome to the madness. cant wait to see your second one. best of luck.

Glenn

Jasen

It will be getting re painted this winter. Also I am working with Terry on some custom decals.

papaglide

Good looking tractor!

diamondred

She's a honey for the money!

stratostar250

Nice lookin' tractor! My first :wh: garden tractor was a 310-8.  Plenty of power from the 10hp! and I have one, but have never used it, but I hear the 37" deck is one of the best cuts you can get! Enjoy your new tractor! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Foozerush

Got mine this spring for $300 fab4b3e9890ec5681e024034e1b771d8.jpg

She does fine mowing duty at the rental, and sips fuel. Guess I should start hunting for a plow soon for winter chores. Mines a worker, so enjoy yours and work it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jasen

I would love to find a plow for mine. I have been searching Craigslist but every time I find one, its about 5 hours away!

I have a welder and years of experience in fab work. If I don't find a WH plow soon, I'll have to fab up something of my own.

Geno

Story of my life too Jasen.  Looking at one now only 4 hours away though.   :laughing-rolling:

stratostar250

I would love to find a plow for mine. I have been searching Craigslist but every time I find one, its about 5 hours away!

I have a welder and years of experience in fab work. If I don't find a WH plow soon, I'll have to fab up something of my own.

Are you trying to find a Moldboard plow/dirt plow, or a snow plow/dozer blade?

Jasen

Trying to find a snow plow/dozer blade

Wheel-N-It

That is a good looking 310. You did very welll. Don't stop at one!

Jasen

I don't plan on stopping at one. I have twin boys who just turned two. Every time I get the WH out, they come running!

Besides, I still have an empty bay in the shed that I need to fill before the wife does!

Edited by Jasen
  • Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Oh yeah, I heard that! Better get busy. Also too, you need to buy a trailer to haul them boys around  !

Theroundhousernr

That Horse looks pretty good from here. I bet you hit it with the buffing wheel and some compound and you would be amazed what scratches disappear. I like to use McGuire's Scratch Remover 2.0. with the wheel also. Maybe if they are to harsh you could wet sand. Not to many come along these days in that nice original condition. 

Great find! Take care of it and it will go forever. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Kyle

Forest Road

Congrats! Welcome to the club.

km3h

What a great find. You will soon be building a bigger shed for all the Horses you will bring home. Seem like you never have enough room.

Gino, what are you talking about. You will drive to hell and back for a Wheel Horse or any part thereof. Four hours is nothing to you.

• Like 1

Geno

I hate to go that far, this one is at least 9+ hours road time.  That's 9 hours of idiots on the road.    :eusa-doh:  

If it wasn't for having the shop it would be a joy but working on everyone elses stuff keeps getting in the way.  :laughing-rolling:

Vinylguy

Awesome find Jason. I myself will be looking for a nice good running 312-H in the spring. Might be taking over the lawn work 

at the property where we live. One whole block of condo style homes. Hope i can find one as nice as yours.

I will get Martin to install a pedal conversion for me. Ain't that right Martin :laughing-rolling:

Edited by Vinylguy
  • Like 1