AJ_Thanatos

Your thoughts

slammer302

A L-107 lawn ranger would be perfect if you could find one they are great for smaller yards

Wayne

that little horse looks whole lot like a snapper, never seen one before, different. Where can i get one? did I just say that DON'T TELL MY WIFE!! lol  the loader looks like it sists so far forward you'd flop it forward with a full bucket. IMHO

• Like 1

wh500special

The 100 series are nice riders. They use the same transaxles as some of the 200 series tractors and are more capable than you'd think. They turn tight and fast. The 30" single blade mower is a great cutter with good vacuum. The whole front of the tractor pivots to follow the ground; not just the front axle. So the mowers are decent at reducing scalping.

Best feature has got to be that they can be stored vertically in your garage to not take up any more space than a push mower. Remove the bagger, lift the front end (it's heavy), and stand it up on the parking stands/bagger mount. Just be sure to check that the battery tray is still equipped with its pivoting feature.

I had one for a while but gave it away to a friend. If a 112-c ever crosses my path I'll have one again.

I'd give 200 for one if I was shopping.

Steve

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

The 100 series are nice riders. They use the same transaxles as some of the 200 series tractors and are more capable than you'd think. They turn tight and fast. The 30" single blade mower is a great cutter with good vacuum. The whole front of the tractor pivots to follow the ground; not just the front axle. So the mowers are decent at reducing scalping.

Best feature has got to be that they can be stored vertically in your garage to not take up any more space than a push mower. Remove the bagger, lift the front end (it's heavy), and stand it up on the parking stands/bagger mount. Just be sure to check that the battery tray is still equipped with its pivoting feature.

I had one for a while but gave it away to a friend. If a 112-c ever crosses my path I'll have one again.

I'd give 200 for one if I was shopping.

Steve

Well that's the problem.. Not really shopping. Just addicted..[emoji2] [emoji6]

AMC RULES

Oh well, in that case...

by all means...

just go get it.    :)

post-3498-0-52953500-1385820944_thumb.jp
  • Like 2

Trouty56

If seen a few of these show up around here.....no bagger though....really good prices too.....

AJ_Thanatos

If seen a few of these show up around here.....no bagger though....really good prices too.....

As in prices.. How good is really good to you Trouty?

Trouty56

As in prices.. How good is really good to you Trouty?

Well the ones I have seen were 75 and 100.....but no bagger

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Well the ones I have seen were 75 and 100.....but no bagger

Right on Trouty.. Thanks[emoji6]

AJ_Thanatos

This is what I want now! 

How cute LOL  :handgestures-thumbupright:

post-13750-0-57539900-1410200334.jpg

• Like 2

Geno

Now there's something to have!  :text-woo:   Did you find one for real?   :handgestures-thumbsup:

AJ_Thanatos

Now there's something to have! :text-woo: Did you find one for real? :handgestures-thumbsup:

I did find one.. But I believe there is some sentimental value in it.. My be a tough one to get at the right price[emoji6]

Geno

You've been finding a lot of cool stuff pretty quick.  I need to come up and hang out with you for awhile.  :popcorn:

AJ_Thanatos

You've been finding a lot of cool stuff pretty quick. I need to come up and hang out with you for awhile. :popcorn:

Yeah but if come up here then I don't get anything.. You grab em up so quick![emoji14] Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

Well I threw an offer out at him.. It was probably too much. But for some reason I want this little guy in a bad way.. So it works for me. He is thinking about it.. We all know what that means.  :eusa-think:

post-13750-0-99464300-1410273364.jpg

post-13750-0-54860100-1410273365.jpg

post-13750-0-08170600-1410273366.jpg

post-13750-0-95344100-1410273366.jpg

And I think I can get my 4 year old on this one!  :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 1

semperfi8185

I just sold my 108-5 Bagger for 250.00 because a 655 followed me home and there wasn't enough room in the stable for both.  MIne was repowered with a 12 HP B&S I/C and ran perfect.  I used to forget about the bagger sometimes and hit it against stuff BUT it took a beating and never got damaged.  Without the bagger it is great for tight spaces.  My 264-6 with 48" deck is just as nimble as the 108-5, maybe better.  I think that the best thing about the 108-5 is the cut.  I've never had any type of mower that cut as well.  The single 30" blade really hums and the lawn is golf course quality when done.  If you're looking for quality of cut then I would really consider this series. 

Greg

• Like 1

Geno

He doesn't need encouragement Greg.   :ychain:    :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1

Trouty56

Think I saw one of those round here too....no motor though.....A-51.....bet you could get it cheap....lol....if your other deal falls through....

• Like 1