squonk

RJ out for a stroll

Molon_Labe

Squonk that is one beautiful Horse you have there!! Thanks for the pics.

Wheel-N-It

Mike, thats beautiful!!! These pics get my vote for calander material :handgestures-thumbupright:

You must have the day off too??? No workie for me today. :wh:

• Like 2

KC9KAS

Yes, that is a sharp looking tractor and trailer.

From the photos, it looks like you were working them! HA HA

AMC RULES

Lookin' good Hollywood.  :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Geno

You should be really proud of that tractor!  :text-+1:  If I ever get mine to look like that I would be a happy man. 

squonk

Mike, thats beautiful!!! These pics get my vote for calander material :handgestures-thumbupright:

You must have the day off too??? No workie for me today. :wh:

Yeah Van. I took the day off to attend the WNY steam show. It has rained every year on the Saturday of the show like 3 yrs. in a row so I took today in case tomorrow was a forecast wash out. It's about 95 out so i'm holding off until tomorrow I'm on call this week so I had to do a lot of shuffling to get someone to cover for me. supposed to rain early but that nutty weatherman I watch has promised me the rain will end in the A.M.  :)  :handgestures-fingerscrossed: 

Lane Ranger

Mike:  The RJ looks great and should be "posed" instead of working in 100 degree heat!

Where did you get your rear Carlisle tires at Mike?

squonk

I got them at the New York Pageant of Steam. 2 tire vendors are there every year. Millers and someone else. I check with the other guy first and he had 1 set for $75.00. I went to Miller's truck and the guy said his were $65.00 a set but the boys at the shop forgot to load them so he had none! So I got them from the first guy. I could have resold them about 10 times in the 3 days I was there.

• Like 1

Firpo701

Love it!! Awesome pics! I'll have me a little :wh: rj someday! :-)

squonk

Man, I took all those pics and forgot to "showcase" the Tecky grass screen!  :eusa-whistle:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

shallowwatersailor

Nice RJ! I agree on being calendar material. You should send the one photo to Scotts as well.

Racinbob

That is one beautiful tractor and cart.

Wheel-N-It

Happy to hear you got a well deserved day off Mike! I go back to work Tuesday. Its been nice to have some days where I can do as much or as little as I want to do. Of course with me its been more on the much side of things. Rarely do I do little LOL. I hope you read my update on getting the 312 hydro running.

So sounds like its been hot on the entire east coast today. Right now its 5:15pm and the thermometer on my front porch is showing a strong 92 degrees. Enjoy your day at the Steam Show tomorrow. I hope the rain holds off for you.

Sparky

There's something cool about the way a red tractor looks on a nice green lawn!

Thanks for postin em up Mike!

Mike............

CasualObserver

I'm generally not a fan of hubcaps, but they really give that a nice pop of "shiny"... I like it.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Yo Mike, not only is the tractor a beauty. Your picture taking is super well done.

Glenn

• Like 1

Coadster32

Yo Mike, not only is the tractor a beauty. Your picture taking is super well done.

Glenn

Can't agree more. Calendar material!

userj8670

I got them at the New York Pageant of Steam. 2 tire vendors are there every year. Millers and someone else. I check with the other guy first and he had 1 set for $75.00. I went to Miller's truck and the guy said his were $65.00 a set but the boys at the shop forgot to load them so he had none! So I got them from the first guy. I could have resold them about 10 times in the 3 days I was there.

I was there and noticed a few guys cruising around on wheel horses - was one of them you?

squonk

Yeah I was all over the place. 2 times to the camping shed to straighten out problems and a oouple times out to the big dirt pile where the big machines were playing

speedyleedy

Very nice looking ride !