Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

My off brand haul

Kelly

I picked up a deal off craigs list, a few Case tractors and parts and a few engine's yes there is some WH stuff in there, and some simplicity stuff and other, but mostly Case, I'll be on ebay most of the winter, we used a small trailer to haul the engines :banghead: great to have good neigbors with a trailer :omg: and another farmer with a fork truck when you need one and a few neighbor kids, I love living in the country, great neigbors, any way anyone need Case stuff? check these pic's out. there is more but I didn't get pic's of it all.

Some of the tractors

100_0689.jpg

100_0690.jpg

100_0691.jpg

Engines on the little trailer :USA: (not me in pic another neighbor asking what?)

100_0642.jpg

100_0643.jpg

a few tires and othe stuff

100_0668.jpg

boxes and totes full of case stuff

100_0669.jpg

my yard filling up

100_0666.jpg

me supervising

100_0657.jpg

perry

if you can swing it, i would keep that big'ol sweet ingersoll/case on the front of the trailer. :lol:

and them dumb rear engine JD's people love for some reason. i know a guy that payed over $500 for one and drove to ohio to get it. they are JUNK jd's in my opinion.

and ill say it again.....thats one :thumbs: haul :banghead::USA: :omg:

kpinnc

My gosh Kelly! :USA:

Somewhere, there is a rule against you having all of that.... :omg:

My FIL loves the big-wheeled Case tractors. If you decide you have too many :banghead: , then let me know...

Congratulations!

Kevin

jusjeepn

Kelly, I'll take that, and that, and that, and.. Oh I can't live without that. :thumbs:

WOW!!! :banghead: What a haul! Great deal? Surely you can afford to split your ill gotten booty with all of us here on R/S? :USA::omg:

Seriously... How much for the extra wide turfs next to the ags your gonna sell me?

linen beige

:banghead:

Keep ya busy for months just writting down the spec #s on all those engines!

Strangely enough, I don't see a single boat seat!

Did anything bounce off that long trailer onto the road?

Kelly

It's all for sale I'm keeping very little, no boat motors, one snowmobile motor a single JLO, he kept the boat motors, not part of the deal, we had sides on the trailer we built the night before, so no lost parts, just my sons gloves that he left on the bumper, but we found on the next trip, Perry I'd love to keep one but can't they bring too much money, and I used the money from my barn floor fund to buy this lot, it was a old Case dealers used parts warehouse, like I said there is alot more than in those pic's, and like I said it's all for sale, so if you want or need PM me, it will take a while to short everything, and figure out what is what, I don't know case stuff, good thing it's not WH stuff I'd want to keep it all :banghead: and I think I have more case stuff than most Case guys do right now :USA:

Kelly

He said boat seat, not boat motor, it's to early after working that hard all day yesterday, no boat seats, but about 20+ new seat covers and a few seats.

Nick

Looking at the first few pictures I was ready to say it was a real nice haul but then I noticed there was more to go, never expected a semi load. :omg: Ive been happy with a couple small trailer loads from an auction but thats a load of stuff. :banghead:

Now that would be nice to have neighbors with not only a semi but also a forklift to unload it. :USA:

perry

well kelly its day one, do you have everything inventory yet :lol: ..... :USA:

and i see your new derby car in the back ground :banghead: ....very sweet caddy :omg: :thumbs:

Rollerman

Nice score Kelly, Hmm guess I'll have to watch craigslist in your area more closely now. :USA:

If times were differant this year I'd be bugging you for one of those 400 series Case's on the trailer...always liked them.

You should do very well with them on ebay. :banghead:

rustbucket

hey um kelly any good kohlers on that "little" trailor ya got??

Kelly

I happened to be the first caller, and I offered to take it all, he said his phone rang all the next day, but people only wanted one or two things, he wanted it gone, and he let me have first dibs, we came to a good price, and I took it, like I said it took my barn floor money, but I should be able to make 3 or 4 times that, and maybe finnish the inside of the barn, and a driveway.

And yes there is taged as good running Kohlers 8's 10's and 12's, some briggs 10's 12's and one 16, briggs twins, a few tuckys some honda's and a 27hp Kawasaki V-twin water cooled horizantal shaft complete, a couple of onan twins, all marked as good, and many parts motors, this was from a Case dealers used parts warehouse, he passed away a year ago, and they wanted it gone so I did my part.

Kelly

Oh ya Perry that's a nice Fl. caddy that came in to the junk yard a few weeks ago that they donated to me, to use next year, 72K on the car the int. was very nice, was it's all gone now, I'll put my small block chevy in and change the rearend to a bigger one I used in the last caddy, they like the advertizing I do cuz I win most every year, and I always paint them up nice, here's one just like it I ran 2 years ago,

100_6915.jpg

stevebo

Kelly,

Have you out together an inventory price list of what you have? I was looking at through the posts and can't believe the amount of stuff you have here....

Kelly

I've been selling on ebay pretty steady from Oct. on, doubled my money so far but still have a barn full, and all the tractors left, send me a PM if your looking for something.

clintonnut

Lemmie know if you have any clinton parts or engines. I'd also be interested in any d-250's or parts. I'd also be interested in a john deere 400 deck shell in good shape which would be a 60".

Thanks

Charlie