Retired Wrencher

1257 New Battery and outher.

Retired Wrencher

this where I am at so far with the 1257.I pick this up in NY in May. what a jewel all original just a clean from the frame up. all is left is a good compound on the paint. I so wanted to do a video but my sound on this computer is not cooperating. I did want to keep it original that is why the car battery with the round post. Enjoy Gary    B.  th_001_zps43dd85a2.jpg     th_002_zpsb686407d.jpg   th_006_zps13780f9b.jpg     th_004_zpse4dc5708.jpg    th_003_zpsa4ad59a9.jpg    th_007_zps897bec51.jpg   th_008_zps2370fcef.jpg    th_009_zps5b7b8ba0.jpg   

Edited by T1257
  • Like 3

AMC RULES

Gorgeous  :wh: there.  :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

Gorgeous  :wh: there.  :handgestures-thumbsup: 

Thanks Craig u do not find  these all the time. That was taken care of. Runs like a puurrring kitten this one was taken care of. I am the 3rd owner.  Take care. so far no choke starts write up.

Martin

Gary, that is a very nice looking original there. you are doing right by the tractor by just cleaning it up nicely.

would be a shame to loose that original 'character' by restoring it.......

beautiful condition!  :thumbs:  

• Like 2

Molon_Labe

That is absolutely beautiful. Don't think I'd do anything to it but admire it.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

:USA:  :wh:  Thanks every 1 for the nice comments. I did not mention that this tractor cam grease fitting caps. I talk to a person that use to be in the business and he said that was a option. If u look at the front axel u can see them. I know this is a small item but if u have never seen these before it stands out. Take care.  Gary    B....    th_8b0679a1-a9bd-4da5-95e8-b95fc60a0398_

Edited by T1257