Ed Kennell

Two more followed me home today

Ed Kennell

I must have an severe addiction   :confusion-shrug:   Gotta stop adopting these poor unwanted little horses.

This makes three ....THIS WEEK !   

I hope Mrs. K was napping when I pulled in this morning.   :hide:

post-7208-0-87888600-1408128168_thumb.jppost-7208-0-82501700-1408128196_thumb.jppost-7208-0-30358900-1408128238_thumb.jp

Edited by ekennell
  • Like 8

AMC RULES

No worries there, just look at all that garage space.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 3

km3h

Looking good. Now the fun begins.

• Like 1

speedyleedy

Just hide them for awhile she will never notice :laughing-rofl:

• Like 3

Geno

Don't stop now!   :woohoo:     You haven't lived until you've brought home 9 at once, I know.  :laughing-rolling:   5 followed me home last Sunday too.  :eusa-doh:

• Like 3

Molon_Labe

Some guys have all the luck. Awesome find!!

• Like 1

19richie66

Any special bait you use to trick them to get on the trailer? No wonder we cant find any down here......you and Geno are taking them home.

• Like 1

Geno

Hey, I resemble that remark!   :laughing-rolling:

Ed Kennell

Any special bait you use to trick them to get on the trailer? No wonder we cant find any down here......you and Geno are taking them home.

:eusa-clap:      Now don't let this get out Richie.......I keep a pot of   oatmeal    cooking on the  F-150s manifold.  They can't resist that oaty aroma.

• Like 3

km3h

I keep a pot of Pasta Fazul ready at all times. They can smell it 50 miles away.

post-2564-0-36786500-1408151507.jpg

• Like 1

Geno

Now I'm hungry.  :icecream:

km3h

Now I'm hungry.  :icecream:

Stop on by Gino. I will whip up something and we wiil have a binge of one kind or another.

• Like 1

Geno

I wish I had thought earlier but I was actually in Baltimore last Sunday around lunch time on the way home from the Jersey haul!  :eusa-doh:

• Like 1

km3h

You sure get around for Kentucky Boy.

Geno

I am originally from Jersey.  Jerseyhawg Glenn and I and my little phillie went out for lunch last Friday, it was an awesome time.  :)  

• Like 1

km3h

Now that is a long haul for lunch!!!!!!!

Geno

Well, you know I had to buy his old snow blower while I was in the neighborhood.  And 5 more horses and some plows and other things.  What can I say, the truck and trailer was empty and you know you can't go home empty.   :naughty:  

• Like 1

Kegler

Better watch out cutting through Indiana though Geno. Got the Hoosiers watching out for Horse russlers. If we catch any we string um up by there hitches!!!

• Like 3

Geno

I snuck in and out of Indiana quite a few times last month.   :teasing-neener:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

FYI...I hear tell there's still a bunch of 'em stashed away in CT Geno.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Well...I got the Commando 8 and the Raider 14 both running today. They both really sound good and no smoke.   The C-125 is a different story.  It's locked up tight.  Oh well 2 out of 3 this week isn't too bad.  I'm hoping the hydro is good if the 125 was being used when the Kohler locked up.

Geno

Sorry to hear about the 125.  At least 2 of them are going.  Is the 125 worth putting a used motor in?  :eusa-think:

FYI...I hear tell there's still a bunch of 'em stashed away in CT Geno.   :handgestures-thumbsup: 

They're safe for now, too far away.   :) 

Ed Kennell

Sorry to hear about the 125.  At least 2 of them are going.  Is the 125 worth putting a used motor in?  :eusa-think:

That 125s hood style and plastic fender design just isn't my cup a tea.   Anyway,  It was a freebie throw in by the PO to help him close the deal on the Raider 14.  It has more value to me parted out.

I can use all the goodies off the K301 and I really want to keep a good 1100 Eaton back up in stock  for the 520H.  Just in case.   I also caught my  C-101  staring at those rear ags.

Edited by ekennell

AMC RULES

Initially, I didn't go for them either Ed...

but they have a way of growing on you.    :handgestures-thumbsup: 

My black hood has become one of my all time favorites now. 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3

Geno

Hey I was gonna say that AMC.   :teasing-poke:   Mine was the black sheep too but the more I look at it the more I like it.  I have a C145 Auto that was changed over to a manual.  It has a 414 8 speed tranny, shifter plate, front plate under dash, and rear cover on it.  I does throw you when you run the numbers on the plate under the dash and it comes up 414 though.  :)