Desko

Just got me a 416H

Desko

Hey Guys!!

I just got a wheel horse 416h for $200 with a bad motor the tractor is nice cosmetically trans has a leak somewhere and needs front tires that's the good part. Onto the bad part the motor is toast with 2 blown rods a destroyed crank shaft and a chunk missing from the cylinder I messaged boomer to see if he has a crank and will get the block off Joes outdoor power like I said the tractors nice all the lights work and the hour meter reads 43.3 hours. Will post pics when I find out how to I'll ask my neighbor he's a computer genius and if boomer doesn't have a crank anyone have a good used p216 crank they want to part with.

Edited by Desko

Forest Road

Congrats. Assuming its an Onan. I'd start bye making a boat anchor out of the motor. Drop a Kohler, Honda, or Chinese clone in the chassis and put her to work.

• Like 1

Desko

I will but its going to be replaced by another onan if I can get a complete engine or build another one but I like to keep it original but if I can't find one it will get a Kohler nothing else lol.

Desko

Anyone know how much oil this transmission take i believe its 5 quarts but im not sure thanks. 

AMC RULES

Yep, 5 qts...have a manual for your new  :wh:

• Like 1

Desko

no i do not thanks for the link.

AMC RULES

UR  :text-welcomewave:

Desko

ive figured out how to upload pictures but it says the file is to big and i dont know how to re size how do you do it