new2horses

953 Just out of the shop

Firpo701

Well I am going to try and get Denise's tractor up again this time with the correct orientation. Firpo, What are you waiting on, just go do it?! ;).I see your location, I have family from just down the river.

Thanks new2horses, thanks a million!!!!! See what you started!!! :laughing-rolling: one piece at a time...just like johnny Cash!

Firpo701

Well I am going to try and get Denise's tractor up again this time with the correct orientation. Firpo, What are you waiting on, just go do it?! ;).I see your location, I have family from just down the river.

Thanks new2horses, thanks a million!!!!! See what you started!!! :laughing-rolling: one piece at a time...just like johnny Cash!

post-12671-0-48443600-1406596924_thumb.j

new2horses

Firpo 701,

That looks good. Don't let up! :0

Ralph,

My tractor is number 62-304 that's a few more than 27. According to my OLD math. :)

• Like 1

Firpo701

My serial number isn't printed on the shift pattern decal. Looks to be original...but who knows. Don't see it anywhere else. Any thoughts?

Geno

The 853 I just bought doesn't have a serial either and it looks all original.  Did they put serials on the 853 shift decal? 

Firpo701

853? You meant 953, right Geno? Anyway, here's a pic of my shift decal. Still confused about serial numbers! :-(

post-12671-0-41148300-1416084321_thumb.j

• Like 1

Geno

Thanks Firpo, 953 is right.  The serial would be right above the shift pattern, part of the decal only taller.  I'll try to get a pic of it tomorrow.  :)