Geno

Geno from KY

Geno

I've been reading here for several months and I am very impressed with the people, knowledge and machines on here. What made me a fan is my dad.  I have a Wheel Horse 414-8 he bought new and when he bought his next one 7 years later I bought the 414.  That was 20 years ago, she turned 27 this year and still looks as good as the day she was bought.

I am in central Ky and had the need for some snow equipment so I started searching Craigslist.  About 5 weeks ago it was off to near Dayton. I bought a C145 with a cab and snow blower and thought I was good. It was sure gonna be nice to blow the snow in a nice warm cab. Then about 3 weeks ago it was off to near Dayton again.  I found a 310-8 with a tiller, blower and 48" blade.  I thought another tractor with a blade would be nice also and I could sell the tiller + blower.  Then I must have woke up with some kind of Wheel Horse fever or something.  Week before last I found 9 more tractors with 4 extra hydros, 5 decks, 2 snow blades, another tiller, another snow blower, part of a trac vac, and more extra parts than I have ever seen.  It took both of my trucks and trailers to haul it all (pics below are when we returned).  Last Tuesday I also bought another plow and several plow mounts along with 150 original wheel horse belts, some clutches and other things.  Last Friday we went to Indy and bought 2 more plows, another snow blower, some tire chains, a mule drive and some other parts from 2 different people.   What did I do next?  Put up a wanted ad on Craigslist for more Wheel Horse stuff. Somebody help me please!

After buying so much stuff I knew I would need some help from people smarter than me on some of this stuff.  So here I am and thankful this place is here. :)

Herd2_zpsdc6cf77d.jpg

Herd1_zps1fd2bec5.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:woohoo: 

Sounds like we've just acquired another :wh: parts vendor. 

:WRS:

• Like 1

Sparky

Wow....you dont mess around when it comes to buying!!

Mike.............

• Like 1

Jake Kuhn

• Like 1

rexman72

welcome to the group

• Like 1

Geno

:woohoo:

Sounds like we've just acquired another :wh: parts vendor. 

Thanks so much AMC Rules.  I had several AMC's back in the day. :)

• Like 1

Geno

Wow....you dont mess around when it comes to buying!!

Mike.............

Thanks for the welcome Sparky. I was diagnosed OCD about 20 years ago so I can't mess around when I do anything.   :text-lol: 

Geno

Thaks Jake.  Looks like you have quite a collection also but what are you doing with those green tractors?  :roll:  :laughing-rofl: 

welcome to the group

Thanks so much Rexman.  :)

• Like 1