whfan74

2014 Warsaw, Indiana Meet & Greet

whfan74

Reminder: Get those t-shirt orders in asap....time is running out. You have about one more week before I need to submit the order. Make sure to reserve your limited edition shirt before it is too late. I may have a couple of extras for sale the day of the show but no promises that I will have your size. Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far!!!!

Just over 3 weeks away everyone!!!! I still need help with raffle prizes and am very thankful to everyone who has offered to pitch in and help. You folks are awesome! Remember the goal is to reach 200+ tractors on site this year......we can do it!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone!  Hope you will consider joining us for your first time and looking forward to seeing many of you again!

Brrly1

Well with your collection growing you should be halfway there! Hoping for good weather!

• Like 1

AJ_Thanatos

If your at 199 tractors let me know :) .. I can probably bring my '74.. Keep in mind I have zero show queens. Just workers in their "work clothes" at the moment. 

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 1

whfan74

We love workers being displayed..........make sure you all have a tractor there.  We may go for a little cruise!  :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

• Like 2

1maidenfan

Reminder: Get those t-shirt orders in asap....time is running out. You have about one more week before I need to submit the order. Make sure to reserve your limited edition shirt before it is too late. I may have a couple of extras for sale the day of the show but no promises that I will have your size. Thank you to everyone who has supported us so far!!!!

Just over 3 weeks away everyone!!!! I still need help with raffle prizes and am very thankful to everyone who has offered to pitch in and help. You folks are awesome! Remember the goal is to reach 200+ tractors on site this year......we can do it!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone!  Hope you will consider joining us for your first time and looking forward to seeing many of you again!

Scott, been cleanig the barn and I (we- jessica_raider12) will be bringing some items for the raffle. Nothing fancy but good useable stuff.

Will be good to see everyone again.

Thanks for all you do :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 2

Brrly1

What's up everyone? I hope all is fine! I'm going to be donating a aluminum Front weight for raffle. This particular weight I would like all the proceeds to go to Keith Jones alias Hammerhead. I met Keith and his good friend Larry about ten years ago down at the Wapokenta fall show and swap. We talked for a few. I ended up with the 57 rj that we were discussing, anyways we kinda of talked here an there but with Keith going thru all of the things that he is right now with the throat cancer and having to sell off his tractors (That Sucks) I am just trying to Help out with some of his medical costs. I guess what I'm asking for is just a little Help from all of you guys. Let's do this so Keith can save his Tractors!!!  Maybe Scott can jump in here also. I'll post more this afternoon.

• Like 5

whfan74

John,

We need to talk....I will try and get in touch with you.  Sorry things have been hectic on my end.

Just over 2 weeks away folks!!!!  I am chomping at the bit to get things rolling.  Bring a TON of tractors and let's fill the place up! 

Should be fun!

SousaKerry

I put the ags on the beast and dug the 12" plow out of the woods this past weekend.  Maybe tonight I will hook it up and do a few test passes.

Hope the plowing is good this year as it broke my heart not having a tractor to plow with last year.

• Like 1

whfan74

2 weeks until show time!!!

Get those Horses ready and let's fill this place up!

This is the biggest thing to come to this community each year!

See you all real soon!

• Like 3

squonk

Scott I would like to buy some tickets if there is some way to arrange it

via pay pal ect . I'd like to help the cause . If I win anything I'm sure the Dino Express could get it to me

Michael D Conley

Battery Charged þ

Body Washed þ

Lens Cleaned þ

Lights Operational þ

Accessories Attached þ

Probably should get some tractors ready  :eusa-think:

post-8805-0-47522100-1411353627.jpg

• Like 1

whfan74

Scott I would like to buy some tickets if there is some way to arrange it

via pay pal ect . I'd like to help the cause . If I win anything I'm sure the Dino Express could get it to me

Best bet is to coordinate with the Dino or someone else that is attending.  That way it keeps me out of it and I agree it is all going to a good cause.

Battery Charged þ

Body Washed þ

Lens Cleaned þ

Lights Operational þ

Accessories Attached þ

Probably should get some tractors ready  :eusa-think:

You crack me up and I can't wait to see what kind of magic you can do with the camera this year.  Your photos from last year received many, many compliments.  Looking forward to seeing you soon!

whfan74

We are just barely one week away!

Thank you for taking the time and making the sacrifice to be with us for the day. We are excited to see everyone again!

Thank you to everyone who has communicated to me your willingness to help with the raffle prizes. We could still use some help. If you feel led to contribute please let me know.

Plowing may be a no go. The beans are still on the field and am hoping we will be able to turn over some soil.

Bring some fuel for your Horses. I am planning on having a tractor cruise. These beauties were meant to move!

I will be placing a donation box out to help cover many of the expenses that are incurred during the day in order to put a show of this magnitude together. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Food will be available for purchase again from the Miller family. The pies are amazing!

A few folks will be setting up Friday afternoon and evening. Feel free to stop by any time after noon on the 3rd. Hoping to have a bonfire Friday night if the weather cooperates.

We will have a swap meet area again. Work out and post those deals this week.

I will continue to update as we are getting closer.

• Like 5

1maidenfan

Evening Scott. :greetings-wavegreen:  

Have a couple questions about next wkends meet n greet. :confusion-confused:

Do you have your address posted on here? Don't recall exactly where the farm is. :eusa-think:

Any idea what time the raffle will start ? :handgestures-thumbupright:  I have items for it and I want to make sure I get them in the raffle. :greetings-clappingyellow:

Thanks, John :greetings-waveyellow:

:rs:  :text-bravo:

whfan74

Raffle will be held at approximately 2 p.m.

I will pm you my address.

Anyone else needing my address, feel free to pm me.

One week away!

stevasaurus

The weather forecast is looking like another fantastic day in October at Scott's M&G !!!  :)  This is always the weekend I get to put on my winter clothes and see if it all still fits.  :ychain:

• Like 3

Fun Engineer

Now that Stevasaurus has made his forecast, I'm packing my winter clothes[emoji300]ï¸ and rain gear [emoji299]ï¸

• Like 2

whfan74

Think positive! Remember everything blows in from the Chicago area!

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I'll be there Friday afternoon Scott.  :)  My extended forecast is showing 40 for a low and 58 for a high...sunny, but a 30% chance of rain.  Absolutely perfect for a M&G.  As usual, it will be in the 60's on Friday and Sunday.  :ychain:

If I can keep my camera from frosting up, I think we should do a group pick a little before the raffle.  I'd like to line everyone up about 10 across and 4 or 5 deep if possible...I think we could get a much better and closer picture then having everyone spread out in 2 rows.  What do you think??  :)

whfan74

Sounds good to me!

• Like 1

Fun Engineer

I'll be there Friday afternoon Scott. :) My extended forecast is showing 40 for a low and 58 for a high...sunny, but a 30% chance of rain. Absolutely perfect for a M&G. As usual, it will be in the 60's on Friday and Sunday. :ychain:

If I can keep my camera from frosting up, I think we should do a group pick a little before the raffle. I'd like to line everyone up about 10 across and 4 or 5 deep if possible...I think we could get a much better and closer picture then having everyone spread out in 2 rows. What do you think?? :)

A group shot like that should help keep us warm. [emoji4]
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

That's funny Dave...just think...next March, 58 degrees is going to feel warm.  :banana-skier:   :occasion-snowman:   :romance-grouphug:

Fun Engineer

I'm not really concerned about the weather. I'm just looking forward to good times with good friends.

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I've always been an outside kind of guy...I hate it when it is hot.  I really like the weather that Scott has had at his M&G through the years...I mean it when I said perfect.  :)

Did somebody say pie and coffee??  I hope they have a cherry pie for me to bring home.  :)  That sharknado we had last year was incredible. 

post-818-0-56268700-1412026015.jpg

Can you tell I am getting pumped for this weekend???  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

squonk

The weather forecast is looking like another fantastic day in October at Scott's M&G !!!  :)  This is always the weekend I get to put on my winter clothes and see if it all still fits.  :ychain:

Man what a versatile guy@! QB, corner back sports reporter and weatherman.  :) Oh I for got painter and restaurant critic. :)  Good thing checking on the clothes. Give Mama time to stock up on material and thread!  :ychain:

Think positive! Remember everything blows in from the Chicago area!

You got that right! With all that hot air, you guys will be modeling Jorts!  :)

• Like 2