Sign in to follow this  
JimD

1974 b-80

rmaynard

Jim,

I know from our talks that you two were very close. My condolences.

Bob

JimD

Thank you all for your replies. They are much appreciated. He will be remembered fondly. Jim.

boovuc

Jim,

He's in my prayers. I had the same kind of neighbor(s) where I lived years ago. I sometimes catch myself going back to the days where all of us lived within a block of each other and the "stuff" that went on. Always remember what he taught you and consider him passing the torch to you. I'm sure you do the same things he did in your neighborhood.

Take Care of Yourself.

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

Kelly

It's done I know how you must feel, I lost my brother last fall, and a close Uncle the fall before, thoughts and prayers are going out, at least he seen his old tractor back in action.

JC 1965

Jim I am so sorry for the loss of your good friend. Our prayers go out to his family and yours as well. Digger will serve as a good reminder of your friend ( not that you need a material thing to remind you ) but just think, every time you fire up that old B-80 Butch will be smiling from ear to ear. God bless you for being such a good friend to him.

6wheeler

Jim, Our prayers are with you and yours. Don't be surprised if that sense of humor makes you push her back to the shed once in a while. Then you can say thanks alot Butch. With a big grin on your face. Pat