Sign in to follow this  
gottahavvitt

picked up another freebie

gottahavvitt

I picked up another freebie the other day and could use a little info.another freebie

T-Mo

According to the model number on the tag (1-0100), it's a 1971 Workhorse 800. The original engine was a 8 hp Tecumseh.

gottahavvitt

According to the model number on the tag (1-0100), it's a 1971 Workhorse 800. The original engine was a 8 hp Tecumseh.

Thanks Terry

Stigian

Where do you Guys find these free Wheel Horses :banghead:

It never happens to me...

Saying that, it's about that time of the year again when i go and pester my ex landlord about a very rusted Raider he has parked in an orchard :USA:

C-Series14

Ian...these guys over here find them all the time! I drive 88 miles round trip to and from work and can go several different ways and I have seen 2 WH's in yards in the last 23 years! :USA: I got more in my barn than I have seen! The only free one I got that I did see on the road was given to me only after the owner saw mine in the front yard and stopped to see if I wanted another one. It of course was a total wreck, your basic basket case!!! :banghead:

gottahavvitt

Ian...these guys over here find them all the time! I drive 88 miles round trip to and from work and can go several different ways and I have seen 2 WH's in yards in the last 23 years! :USA: I got more in my barn than I have seen! The only free one I got that I did see on the road was given to me only after the owner saw mine in the front yard and stopped to see if I wanted another one. It of course was a total wreck, your basic basket case!!! :banghead:

OK I am going to let you all in on my secret but you have to promise not to tell anyone.

Stop at all repair shops leave a name and number.

Drive around in farm counrty and stop and ask the farmers if they have any Wh just layin around.

Ad on craigslist under wanted.

Most farm supply stores have bulletin boards so you can leave a message.

My latest thing is to go to scrap yardsand leave name and number.

Thats it for now