stevebo

BIG SHOW... WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING/LOOKING FOR?

whtractors24

Seems like there is going to be a good amount of people this year! Hopefully the weather cooperates... still waiting to see some nice tractors pop up for sale for the show. .:)

stratostar250
Probably gonna bring my 310-8.  It's what brought me back into the interest of Wheel Horses, the one I've done the most work with, and is, I feel, the one I have that runs best.  

As for looking for parts, I may keep an eye out for some random assorted things, sometimes you never know what you need/want until you see it, and probably a couple parts for the d250, cuz I figure if I am gonna find parts for that anywhere, it'll be here XD But I gotta sit down soon and make a list for anything I could possibly want, that's for sure.

Edited by stratostar250

rmaynard

Ray, 

Can't wait to see you and Linda again. Glad you're coming.

Wheel-N-It

Jay and I are planning to arrive Thursday afternoon. I'm really looking forward to being there and seeing everybody again  I have a grass catcher for a Toro Wheel Horse rear engine rider if anybody needs one (shoot me a PM). I'll be in the market for random bits such as the black plastic headlight trim, battery hold down kits, and whatever else catches my eye. One thing I need if someone here has an extra is the big black plastic air cleaner cover for a Magnum engine.  

Fun Engineer

How did I not see this thread.

I'm bringing my Commando 8, 857 a L-157 (maybe for sale) a C-81 (also may be for sale) . I have a rebuilt 4 speed (new axle needle bearings, seals, input and brake shaft seals).  All internals were inspected and are in great shape $125.   I'm also thinking about bringing my rototiller to sell but I would prefer to pre sell it.

I'll also bring my reproduction, black and white seat covers and introducing a new black pleated two piece seat cover (limited supply.

I'll have some buckets of spare parts also.

SALTYWRIGHT

LOOKING FOR A NICE SEAT FOR MY 1054. I WILL BE THERE ON FRIDAY.

stevasaurus

As usual, the Haulasuarus is bringing a NOS brinley plow for Squonk...picking up 2 Techy engines for TerryM and a seat for DClark for one of his horses.  Don't want to jinx myself,  but with Butch showing up...I just may have a raffle tractor to bring back also.  :)  It will be good to see all of you guys again.  :)

• Like 3

squonk

You and I will be battling it out over the raffle tractor! That is if I'm brilliant enough to notice which bucket the tractor tickets go in!!  :)  :)

Make sure those Teckys are covered and secure for the ride back. Don't want any Gremlins popping out. You may have to have the Purple Dino I'm giving you ride shotgun to help ward them off!  :happy-jumpeveryone:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

Fun Engineer

I'm going to have room on my trailer to haul a couple of extra tractors to or from PA. Heading down I-75 to the ohio turnpike to the PA turnpike to The Show. Let me know if I can help anyone out.

Sent from my tractor seat using Tapatalk 2

Wheel-N-It

Hey does anybody need one of the PECO attachments? If so its already dismounted and I can bring it to the Show. PM me please.

post-5982-0-12238800-1402496461_thumb.jp

whfan74

Hoping to have a list of goodies that I can bring with me. Most parts will be NOS. Need to get home from the Disney trip with family and should have some photos on Monday.

squonk

Looking for a long frame snowplow for a friend's 416 also.

jdleach

I am GOING! Daughter told me she can get off for the trip last night. That means we will be bringing the grandcritter (Rodent is what I call her, my darling). Will not be bringing anything (have no trailer), and will not be picking up much, unless it can fit into the back of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Will be looking for some rims for my 312-8, and Commando V7 parts. Perhaps a few other odds and ends.

The great thing is I am taking my first vacation in 20 years.

Ken B

I will be bringing a nice original heat shield, a nice belt guard for a Suburban and a nice shower cap muffler to sell. I might even have a nice seat cover/ cushion for the wider Suburban pan seat to sell, not an Ebay cheapie... I'm not too sure on prices yet, these are popular parts that everyone is ALWAYS lookin for.. I might do some Horse tradin for a complete Fairbanks Morse recoil that works...

TomT

Hello All,

If I can pull it off, I'll be back but not with as much loot as last year. So far, I've got a 520H with the front mower attachment gizmo, 3 incomplete round hoods - one has non-matching engine or maybe just the cover/number doesn't match - one has a hacked hood and no engine, and the other....I forget, a new set of hub caps, and some other stuff. I'm not going to give any snow plows a ride across the state like last year....

Got a nice 418-8 (I think it's a 418-8) complete - but in pieces. I'm not planning on bringing it unless someone has to have it

Need to find something to pull a trailer first. My brother-in-law traded his 2500HD diesel for a Toyota Tacoma :handgestures-thumbdown:

Offers on the stuff above might make it easier to find a trailer puller :)

Looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Tom

squonk

I'd be interested in that muffler , but it depends on if and when I buy a certain tractor.

Wishin4a416

I hope I can make it. I need a headlight tub for the 160 and muffler. And lots of small stuff. And a clean upper dash for the 83 workhorse.

Im bringing an empty car for parts to fit in. Lol.

Edited by Wishin4a416

stevebo

I have a new set of Carlisle 9.50 x 12 turfs mounted for sale. I would like to get 125 for the pair.

Ken B

Anybody have any original style thumb screws for an 854? I can buy out right or I have things listed above that I may do some horse tradin with...

wallfish

Pulled out some stuff to bring along and sell or trade. Prefer to just sell at the show, first come, first serve unless someone local wants to come by and take a look at it this week. I'll be there Thu. afternoon so please look me up if you're interested.

RJ-58 with Clinton B1290 and a bunch of attachments.

CBR-32

RJ-35/ early 58 mower deck

moldboard plow

RJ dozer blade

homemade york rake

potato plow?

post-658-0-18916800-1402769822_thumb.jpg

post-658-0-76788700-1402769832_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

squonk

Is that a package John or selling stuff separate? I'd be interested in the yorkie! :)  I would also be interested in the RJ. There is supposed to be an RJ at the show that I sorta promised the guy I would buy and he took his local ad down,but I have no guarantees that he will be there. (family health issues)

wallfish

Not a package deal, you can pick and choose

squonk

See you Thurs. John.

Wheel-N-It

I need a good left side tie rod for a 300-400 series. Prefer new like condition.

55rj35jr

Will be there early Thursday morning bringing to sell: two K91 Kohlers one complete & one missing the carb & governor arm,set of HL-5 Headlights(lights only no mounting bar),one roundhood backrest bracket,& still digging out some other items. Looking to buy a nice running original patina round hood tractor,shower cap muffler,& any advertising signs etc..