j main

Radier 10 anyone

j main

Hi Guys

I have a wheel horse radier 10 that I use to mow with I just love it my qusetion is where can I find paint to paint the deck

I have been offer twice to sell it but im not parting with it lol how can I get a little more power out of the stock k241?

That wount cost me and arm and leg Im also new to the site any help or advice would be great

Thank you

Jeff Main

KC9KAS

:WRS: , and :wwp:

As far as paint....are you talking about a "red" color or something to protect the underside?

There are just about as many opinions on Wheel Horse Red as there are colors!

Many use Rustoluem brand and use Regal Red, or Sunrise Red, and some actually mix a little of each.

Different years/models look a little different in color from the factory, so what ever you like and can work with is the correct color!

Use the search box in the top right and you can read hours and hours on just about any Wheel Horse subject.

Digger 66

Yep ^ Regal red for the outside & Valspar implement enamel for the part no one sees but you  :) .

Deckbefore_zps14706441.jpg

Bottomafter_zps63cd2387.jpg

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:WRS:

chazm

WELCOME  TO   :rs:

j main

Thanks Guys

Hey Digger did you use spray paint for that? that looks really good im going to do mine next what grit sand paper and degresser did you use?

also how can you tell what year my rider is? I have a radier 10 with a kohler k241 motor

Thanks guys for the help

Jeff Main

stevasaurus

Should be a tag that has the model number on it...either on the dash tower (under the gauges)...on the side of the dash tower...or maybe under the seat...depending on what year you have.  They go from 1968 to 1972...my 1972 is model # 1-0301...1971 is #1-0300...1970 is #1-6051...1969 is #1-6041...1968 is a little weird  #1-6931 - 1-6041.  :)

Welcome to Red Square  :)