GlenPettit

TORO Striping Kit, only $62 ???

GlenPettit

I wonder if this could modified or if we can make our own "blade bender" out of baler-belting to do the same.  Reviews-ratings help a lot, but are 'all-extreems'.  I'm thinking about just pulling a small roller behind the tractor to do this, sounds like it works much better on shorter cuts.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Toro-Striping-Kit-for-42-in-or-50-in-TimeCutter-SS-and-TimeCutter-Z-models-120-7905/202770976?cm_mmc=shopping-_-googleads-_-pla-_-202770976&skwcid&kwd=&ci_sku=202770976&ci_kw=&ci_gpa=pla&ci_src=17588969

Edited by GlenPettit

gwest_ca

Installation instructions

Garry

• Like 1

shorts

Glen;

I think you are on the right track, a piece of belting or mudflap cut to sit below the blade height or some kind of roller or even better a segmented roller maybe PVC pipe over a piece of black pipe mounted on the back of the deck

• Like 1

Navig8r

I have used a home-made flap on my ZTR Exmark for 10+ years... I used a piece of light conveyer belt-like material.  Works well!

• Like 1

Rideking

I made a frame out of some scrap metal that attaches and lifts with the slot hitch that drags a section of wooden 2x4, I can lay a stripe in my yard as good as a golf course! 

• Like 1