Sign in to follow this  
Kegler

Foot rests

Kegler

I have a chance to pick up a pair of foot rests off a Raider 10 of unknown vintage, and want to know if they will fit my  '67 1077. Posted this in a nother location on here and got no response so I decided to try here.  Thank You,  Paul

Kelly

the 1077 only had the small stirrup style foot rest, if your trying to add long full running boards,  I'm sure it can be done but not a bolt on, you will need to add a cross bar at the top under the fender to attach them to, there will not be any center mount locations, and the 1077 has a narrower fender than the raider so where the board meets the fender will not line up right. Good luck. 

• Like 1

Kegler

Thanks used parts guy, sounds like it might be more trouble than it's worth. I have a Charger 10 with the full running boards and it makes it much easer getting on and off the tractor. It was worth a shot anyway. Thanks

Kelly

Park the 2 side by side and compare them, you will see what is needed.