Nathanielperz

cheap tires

Nathanielperz

hey guys I need to know of a place online where I can get tires for real cheap I am really tight on money right now and my 1276 needs new rubber badly!!  I think most of you guys are going to say ebay buy I don't care for ebay you never know what your really getting until you get it...

prondzy

Unless you have huge holes in the rubber from dry rot just tube the tires you have its what I do

Unless you have huge holes in the rubber from dry rot just tube the tires you have its what I do

rwilson

Tubes work nice. But remember when filling the tire with air that you are filling an old dry rotted tire and don't go to crazy with the PSI!! I saw a guy split one apart one day because he put a tube in and then proceeded to fill the tire to 30 psi. It sounded like a gun going off. He got lucky as a chunk of the sidewall flew past his ear and landed about 20 feet away. A little to the left he would probably lost an eye. Don't do that! You could get hurt. Be careful.

Edited by rwilson

prondzy

I didn't think I needed to state common sense the tires are not rated for that kind of pressure